Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info xui.one hackers activity

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i got contacted by the owner i guess i was a misundertanding... i'm back on their discord... so i guess its ok

what ? you think GTA is behind the hacks ? lol...
XtreamUI have also similar flaws to access system api if you get access to any of the servers... but the "crack" is adding another flaw by generating same StrPass for all...
It's funny isn't it. Legit users aren't affected by the hacks, just cracked users. So I put out an update that stops people being hacked, and it's effectively just for cracked users then because legit users are already safe... Yet there are people thinking I'm behind the hacks? Why would I fix the exploit then 😂 also I could just charge people for licenses if I needed the money, there are so many of you using cracked solely because I won't sell them a license.

Essentially, people are morons.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
It's funny isn't it. Legit users aren't affected by the hacks, just cracked users. So I put out an update that stops people being hacked, and it's effectively just for cracked users then because legit users are already safe... Yet there are people thinking I'm behind the hacks? Why would I fix the exploit then 😂 also I could just charge people for licenses if I needed the money, there are so many of you using cracked solely because I won't sell them a license.

Fixing one exploit doesn't mean that there aren't others. After a couple of weeks of people being 'hacked', they'll soon start to switch panels. And if there's still a way in, these people changing panels isn't going to help. I also saw something about XTREAM UI having a backdoor? For what reason?
The likely chance is that you are trying to help here, however nothing should be off the table.

Did you not offer 'lifetime' accounts shortly after finding out about the panel being cracked and then literally a few days into the 'promotion' after many people had paid you kept their money and did a runner?

Did you also not take large donations for XtreamUI updates and again did a runner?

Given those actions, anything is possible.

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Fixing one exploit doesn't mean that there aren't others. After a couple of weeks of people being 'hacked', they'll soon start to switch panels. And if there's still a way in, these people changing panels isn't going to help. I also saw something about XTREAM UI having a backdoor? For what reason?
The likely chance is that you are trying to help here, however nothing should be off the table.

Did you not offer 'lifetime' accounts shortly after finding out about the panel being cracked and then literally a few days into the 'promotion' after many people had paid you kept their money and did a runner?

Did you also not take large donations for XtreamUI updates and again did a runner?

Given those actions, anything is possible.
There's no backdoor in Xtream UI, I have no idea where that rumour even comes from.. the core of Xtream UI is just bog standard Xtream Codes 2.9.3 so unless the makers of that included one, there isn't one.

I understand people are annoyed I parted ways with XUI, but your timing is off a little. The crack was released in April of 2022 when I stopped releasing updates in November 2021 and stopped selling licenses altogether in January 2022.

Your idea of doing a runner neglects to realise the fact I created a product, in the case of Xtream UI I left it open for people to fork and do whatever they wanted with, which they did, in the case of XUI I have kept the license server and other servers running for 2+ years so people can continue using it, and despite no updates it is still regarded as one of the best panels... So I think the people who paid for their money's worth in most cases.

agent002

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hola, estoy leyendo todos los comentarios referentes a este tema y en ninguno de los post vi una solución o una posible solución directa para los que tienen el panel xui one 1.5.12. Por lo tanto, me gustaría aconsejarles, si pudieran amablemente indicarme qué medidas tomar en dicho panel. Me refiero a si pueden darnos un tutorial, paso a paso, de qué opción, configuración, colocar en el panel. Tutorial para que cualquiera que lo lea lo pueda hacer. Digamos: 1. En la sección de servidores, en la pestaña "ambos", colocar esto. 2. En ajustes generales, en la pestaña "ambos", cambiar esto por esto. ¿Me explico? Un tutorial muy detallado para las personas que no quieran actualizar el panel a la versión 1.5.13, puedan, con este tutorial, aumentar su seguridad en el panel 1.5.12. Si pueden, les agradezco, y si no, también por leer el comentario. gracias
You are admin of a panel and you ask for tutorials step by step?, then you should not be admin.

The solution is in the first post.

Panel Admins should have a little knowledge of basics, if the breach seems to be on API, just do a manual scan and try to engineering and find out where it is, even with the code encrypted you can still read APIs answers

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

panchita23

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
You are admin of a panel and you ask for tutorials step by step?, then you should not be admin.

The solution is in the first post.

Panel Admins should have a little knowledge of basics, if the breach seems to be on API, just do a manual scan and try to engineering and find out where it is, even with the code encrypted you can still read APIs answers
Yes, it was a question if it could be done. But reading your response I understand that the post and the comments are only for basic discussion. Because everyone knows, but no one gives a concrete answer. And even if it seems funny, strange, unusual, or ignorant, there are many people like me who really don't know "what" they should touch or edit in the panel for security. I apologize if I do not have the knowledge that you do, that is precisely why I consulted, asked. If I knew, I wouldn't comment on the post. But as I say and repeat, it seems that the post is more to discuss the last comment.

agent002

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes, it was a question if it could be done. But reading your response I understand that the post and the comments are only for basic discussion. Because everyone knows, but no one gives a concrete answer. And even if it seems funny, strange, unusual, or ignorant, there are many people like me who really don't know "what" they should touch or edit in the panel for security. I apologize if I do not have the knowledge that you do, that is precisely why I consulted, asked. If I knew, I wouldn't comment on the post. But as I say and repeat, it seems that the post is more to discuss the last comment.
install the new panel that was given in this post, change the api keys of your panel, and maybe better to change ports and build a WAF to monitorize all calls to your panel, new servers, new passwords, new reseller accounts and so will be good to.

smart_tech

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There's no backdoor in Xtream UI, I have no idea where that rumour even comes from.. the core of Xtream UI is just bog standard Xtream Codes 2.9.3 so unless the makers of that included one, there isn't one.

I understand people are annoyed I parted ways with XUI, but your timing is off a little. The crack was released in April of 2022 when I stopped releasing updates in November 2021 and stopped selling licenses altogether in January 2022.

Your idea of doing a runner neglects to realise the fact I created a product, in the case of Xtream UI I left it open for people to fork and do whatever they wanted with, which they did, in the case of XUI I have kept the license server and other servers running for 2+ years so people can continue using it, and despite no updates it is still regarded as one of the best panels... So I think the people who paid for their money's worth in most cases.
As new in IPTV, I would say I am willing even to pay for you for a licence. I wish I knew your panel before you stopped to sell licences, you did a great work indeed, thanks.

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

Was my timing off regarding putting up a 'promotion' which resulted in many thousands being paid to you and then literally days later you said you were packing it up, and thanked everyone that paid for the 'promotion' which helped you settle your tax bill? You seem to have skipped over that fact like a good politician.

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@murkr : at least he explain things. did you see someone pay the license and not happy, i see who not have license are not happy now!!!
if do not like all the story about XUI.ONE, why you care!!!!!!!!!!!

@GTAXUI you deserve every cent you take from the project, please stop reply to those things with too much details; come back with something new " IA" and go again 3 years :LOL: no problem

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
@murkr : at least he explain things. did you see someone pay the license and not happy, i see who not have license are not happy now!!!
if do not like all the story about XUI.ONE, why you care!!!!!!!!!!!

@GTAXUI you deserve every cent you take from the project, please stop reply to those things with too much details; come back with something new " IA" and go again 3 years :LOL: no problem
I did have a license, and I also paid the "promotion" as this many others, so you're incorrect there. Am I meant to say "Thanks for keeping your web hosting which costs next to nothing running, when the panel has already been cracked for 2 years anyway"?
I think you're missing the point here.

My point is someone doesn't one day wake up and think "You know what, I will run a promotion and sell lifetime for a pretty penny", and then a few days later wake up again and think "You know what, I'm going to pack it in". This is a pre planned 'scam'.

Going back to the initial point, anything is possible, especially in this 'game'. Maybe I am a sour ex 'customer', but the point still stands.

Eazy

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

Thanks for what you do appreciate it wish could grab a license myself would love to have donated to the project

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I did have a license, and I also paid the "promotion" as this many others, so you're incorrect there. Am I meant to say "Thanks for keeping your web hosting which costs next to nothing running, when the panel has already been cracked for 2 years anyway"?
I think you're missing the point here.

My point is someone doesn't one day wake up and think "You know what, I will run a promotion and sell lifetime for a pretty penny", and then a few days later wake up again and think "You know what, I'm going to pack it in". This is a pre planned 'scam'.

Going back to the initial point, anything is possible, especially in this 'game'. Maybe I am a sour ex 'customer', but the point still stands.
go also blame xtreamcodes about what happen in 2019!
do not be like surprise about "lifetime" promotion mean!!!!!!
many others software have lifetime plan and does not include updates. you pay for version 1.5.12 so you have only that version no updates, also possible with rules of " no refund"
i can not understand you, you just want to say that he is bad because he sell lifetime and run away
why you not feel bad because there is crack version of his panel, why you not feel bad when others sell mod xtreamui
so he deserve all the money he get from lifetime promotion and everything, thank you @GTAXUI
also what you're waiting from "lifetime" promotion, to support until he die or what!!!! you pay for it > you use it so what you want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forget about "lifetime" say you pay for "onetime" plan
i can not believe that you not even understand this 'game' !!!! even ubuntu and php ...... have EOL

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
go also blame xtreamcodes about what happen in 2019!
do not be like surprise about "lifetime" promotion mean!!!!!!
many others software have lifetime plan and does not include updates. you pay for version 1.5.12 so you have only that version no updates, also possible with rules of " no refund"
i can not understand you, you just want to say that he is bad because he sell lifetime and run away
why you not feel bad because there is crack version of his panel, why you not feel bad when others sell mod xtreamui
so he deserve all the money he get from lifetime promotion and everything, thank you @GTAXUI
also what you're waiting from "lifetime" promotion, to support until he die or what!!!! you pay for it > you use it so what you want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
forget about "lifetime" say you pay for "onetime" plan
i can not believe that you not even understand this 'game' !!!! even ubuntu and php ...... have EOL
You are right Ubuntu and PHP have EOL but they have updates, they have big customers, for that's big clients they have paid updates as well. Here we are talking about single person project, one day GTA decided to leave the project, no matter what was the reason and community can continue his work, right? what did community? GTA not interested of paid updates or new licensing workflow, moreover, to fix cracked/nulled version, what the problem? community should continue his work, find developers may be manager etc, but community what doing, crying and looking for free updates, someone should resolve my problem in parallelly blaming GTA. Thats your problem you can hire developers/devops and resolve it, what wrong with you? you are big guy do it! it is not scam it is your risks as businessmen! Without GTA work, all of your business ended in 2019, license was ticket to 2024.

Last edited:

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Gareth is the only one that actually respected his customers/users... All others took money and disapeared with not only no updates (he never said there will be updates with his lifetime license...) but products baddly/ugly encrypted parts not working properly and even out of nowhere without warning even deletes the original files and host...

You fast forgot that he was one of those that got many of us out of shit in 2019, he then did a lot of good not only to users but even allowed other devs to gain money by moding around his work... Then xui that still 3 years later is considered by many as one of the best available panels... He kept his lifetime payers with a product that is working and stable and also still possible to install and use... And even beside a crack is there he showing up to provide update tl fix something (that didn't even need to be patched imo...)... Ofc can be paranoid and think its his doing lol (if it was why not it would even be well deserved) but doesn't make much sense... He can simply again say "here guy i workmed on a new update, pay for it... And many would rush to pay for it... So lets give some respect to the only one that respected his customers (you can try to find any other, list is long...)

benjyteve

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Only fools believe that GTA is their "savior" that is good with customers, etc, etc, and they don't realize that all the leaks of sources and lines, that the trapped providers, that the hacked panels, everything is related to his panel and certain modifications, he himself puts the problem and paints the solution to continue taking money from you.

GTA was already exposed years ago in various groups, including in a Spanish community, he had no way to defend himself, but people quickly forget, he scammed people in the past, while he had you buying licenses, to others he sold his shitty panel for thousands of dollars that never worked.

He wanted to sell fubo, and other scripts that he took from other devs, and all that fell apart, then he just disappears and appears to sell you a solution to a problem that he himself causes behind the scenes.

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Only fools believe that GTA is their "savior" that is good with customers, etc, etc, and they don't realize that all the leaks of sources and lines, that the trapped providers, that the hacked panels, everything is related to his panel and certain modifications, he himself puts the problem and paints the solution to continue taking money from you.

GTA was already exposed years ago in various groups, including in a Spanish community, he had no way to defend himself, but people quickly forget, he scammed people in the past, while he had you buying licenses, to others he sold his shitty panel for thousands of dollars that never worked.

He wanted to sell fubo, and other scripts that he took from other devs, and all that fell apart, then he just disappears and appears to sell you a solution to a problem that he himself causes behind the scenes.
Don't know about this, but we have what we have, it is no make sense now.

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

People are quick to defend him because they are so far up his backside that they can’t see past it.

Yet I’ve been on the receiving end of his actions myself and I know others that have also for different things.

But hey he then left the billing open to everyone… so then a large number of people that didn’t pay are up his backside and then the smaller percentage that did pay a large amount get silenced. Everything he does is premeditated. And maybe even to keep active access to those panels!

Like I said he will 100% have known that he was going to pack it in DAYS before starting the promotion, it was days apart!! And that’s just one of his actions.

Now whilst he may have absolutely nothing to do with this, these are not actions of an honest person.

His conversations with those he is ‘helping’ with this seem to be rather suss too.

And to follow up on his own admission of the scam XUI ran...

"I stopped releasing updates in November 2021 and stopped selling licenses altogether in January 2022."

So you stopped updating in Nov, in Jan you come back and run a "promotion" and then days later you took the money and run. Oh come on, you're not pulling the wool over my eyes!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks