Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info xui.one hackers activity

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Only fools believe that GTA is their "savior" that is good with customers, etc, etc, and they don't realize that all the leaks of sources and lines, that the trapped providers, that the hacked panels, everything is related to his panel and certain modifications, he himself puts the problem and paints the solution to continue taking money from you.

GTA was already exposed years ago in various groups, including in a Spanish community, he had no way to defend himself, but people quickly forget, he scammed people in the past, while he had you buying licenses, to others he sold his shitty panel for thousands of dollars that never worked.

He wanted to sell fubo, and other scripts that he took from other devs, and all that fell apart, then he just disappears and appears to sell you a solution to a problem that he himself causes behind the scenes.
So much bullshit its insane... I mean i personally don't care luch i don't use xui... (but i still ude XtreamUI from GTA still)... But you telling so much not logical things that its funny at the end... "trapped providers" his panels are the most widely used znd zs far as i know the ones that you can chose to use or migrate to absolutely any other (which is not the case for all), everything is related to his panel? What exactly? As only people using a crack AND (most important) having their servers breached (not related tl the panel...) that allowed the attackers to use a flaw that the crack created ( you think he created the crack? ) btw the way they used is getting abused by the crack but the "door" is from Xtream Codes code and not XUI...
No one forcing no one to use his updates (nor his panels tho)...
But stop with all the bullshit "he did it, he made modifications to sell licences..." lol not only it doesn't make sense but as i already said, if he comes up and say "i open again licenses selling" even for actual xui version without updates... He'll get many people come to pay... (i know and see many of them looking to buy lifetime licenses still today...)

Again respect the guy that saved most in 2019 when all were crying, respect the guy that delivered a panel that still after 3years is rock solid and loved by the majority... There is devs out there that are working for years on panels and still are not near the quality and effectiveness of xui... And are taking way more money than GTA did...

Once again i don't even use Xui, but stop the bullshit and respect the man.

The scripts bullshit i won't even waste time to discuss that... Lol the guy make a panel like xui and out of nowhere starts scamming people for poor scripts? ... You just got screwed by someone pretending to be him most likely... As again it just make no sense he could have make (and still can) a lot more with his panel work than doing anything you are saying... Even bypass the crack, change the securities and licensing, change the encryption and continue the updates, problem solved money keeps entering... Crack stuck on old version...

Anyway good luck (but don't expect anyone to believe you when the facts still showing that since 2019 he actually did save most and helped most to even be in this game, as end users or as modders/devs... More than half of total amount of service providers/owners wouldn't even exist today if it wasn't thanks to GTA's work)

Update :

People are quick to defend him because they are so far up his backside that they can’t see past it.

Yet I’ve been on the receiving end of his actions myself and I know others that have also for different things.

But hey he then left the billing open to everyone… so then a large number of people that didn’t pay are up his backside and then the smaller percentage that did pay a large amount get silenced. Everything he does is premeditated. And maybe even to keep active access to those panels!

Like I said he will 100% have known that he was going to pack it in DAYS before starting the promotion, it was days apart!! And that’s just one of his actions.

Now whilst he may have absolutely nothing to do with this, these are not actions of an honest person.

His conversations with those he is ‘helping’ with this seem to be rather suss too.

And to follow up on his own admission of the scam XUI ran...

"I stopped releasing updates in November 2021 and stopped selling licenses altogether in January 2022."

So you stopped updating in Nov, in Jan you come back and run a "promotion" and then days later you took the money and run. Oh come on, you're not pulling the wool over my eyes!
Same as already said... He did a promotion on his lifetime offers before closing... Lifetime is respected why you all keep pushing that up? That is not a scam at all... He never said that he is selling lifetime licenses that includes updates... No he sold lifetime licences under promotional price for people to use his panel without crack... (which again id resoected people with lifetime license still using his panel without crack...)

So why you all calling this a scam? I mean the biggest legal companies do that exact same thing no one calling them scammers... o_O... You wanted what that he didn't have promotional lifetime licenses but just stopped? And keep only for old lifetime buyers? (if I remeber when he stopped he even transformed monthly buyers to lifetime, not sure zbout that but i recall some people on monthly that kept using it without crack after he stopped...)

So where is the scam there?
You have a category on this very forum with dates... Look how many scammers with panels are there, where are they all? With their monthly, lifetimes, even donations... And then you call GTA scammer? Lol...

You are just ungrateful people, or jealous (maybe working with some of other panels devs that just wants to tarnish his reputation to try to bring new customers because they can't do it by offering better than a panel that is 3 years old...)

It is not the way to do it, offer something that can compete with GTA's work, offer at a price that that is reachable as his was back in days... Then come forward... Until then respect the guy if you don't offer better... (we all got scammed here and there for this or that... But that wasn't a scam in any way... Ofc lany would have love him to pursue his work but that's all)

Last edited:

benjyteve

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
So much bullshit its insane... I mean i personally don't care luch i don't use xui... (but i still ude XtreamUI from GTA still)... But you telling so much not logical things that its funny at the end... "trapped providers" his panels are the most widely used znd zs far as i know the ones that you can chose to use or migrate to absolutely any other (which is not the case for all), everything is related to his panel? What exactly? As only people using a crack AND (most important) having their servers breached (not related tl the panel...) that allowed the attackers to use a flaw that the crack created ( you think he created the crack? ) btw the way they used is getting abused by the crack but the "door" is from Xtream Codes code and not XUI...
But stop with all the bullshit "he did it, he made modifications to sell licences..." lol not only it doesn't make sense but as i already said, if he comes up and say "i open again licenses selling" even for actual xui version without updates... He'll get many people come to pay... (i know and see many of them looking to buy lifetime licenses still today...)

Again respect the guy that saved most in 2019 when all were crying, respect the guy that delivered a panel that still after 3years is rock solid and loved by the majority... There is devs out there that are working for years on panels and still are not near the quality and effectiveness of xui... And are taking way more money than GTA did...

The scripts bullshit i won't even waste time to discuss that... Lol the guy make a panel like xui and out of nowhere starts scamming people for poor scripts? ... You just got screwed by someone pretending to be him most likely... As again it just make no sense he could have make (and still can) a lot more with his panel work than doing anything you are saying... Even bypass the crack, change the securities and licensing, change the encryption and continue the updates, problem solved money keeps entering... Crack stuck on old version...

Anyway good luck (but don't expect anyone to believe you when the facts still showing that since 2019 he actually did save most and helped most to even be in this game, as end users or as modders/devs... More than half of total amount of service providers/owners wouldn't even exist today if it wasn't thanks to GTA's work)

Update :

Same as already said... He did a promotion on his lifetime offers before closing... Lifetime is respected why you all keep pushing that up? That is not a scam at all... He never said that he is selling lifetime licenses that includes updates... No he sold lifetime licences under promotional price for people to use his panel without crack... (which again id resoected people with lifetime license still using his panel without crack...)

So why you all calling this a scam? I mean the biggest legal companies do that exact same thing no one calling them scammers... o_O... You wanted what that he didn't have promotional lifetime licenses but just stopped? And keep only for old lifetime buyers? (if I remeber when he stopped he even transformed monthly buyers to lifetime, not sure zbout that but i recall some people on monthly that kept using it without crack after he stopped...)

You have a category on this very forum with dates... Look how many scammers with panels are there, where are they all? With their monthly, lifetimes, even donations... And then you call GTA scammer? Lol...

You are just ungrateful people, or jealous (maybe working with some of other panels devs that just wants to tarnish his reputation to try to bring new customers because they can't do it by offering better than a panel that is 3 years old...)

It is not the way to do it, offer something that can compete with GTA's work, offer at a price that that is reachable as his was back in days... Then come forward... Until then respect the guy if you don't offer better... (we all got scammed here and there for this or that... But that wasn't a scam in any way... Ofc lany would have love him to pursue his work but that's all)

I'd like to believe that you're just another fake account of this GTA guy or one of his accomplices, because I can't wrap my head around the idea that someone could suck up so much to a guy who's clearly been exposed for what he is. Even worse, I can't believe anyone would think XUI.one is something to admire, haha, when it's just a theme that changes the UI of an existing product, and on top of that, it comes with backdoors to screw over those who paid for something functional.

murkr

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

Update :

You are either very naive or/and can't grasp what I'm saying.

You seem to be very protective of him, yet you are quick to call other server owners scammers without proof and set the agenda of buying one from you instead......

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

benjyteve

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You are either very naive or/and can't grasp what I'm saying.

You seem to be very protective of him, yet you are quick to call other server owners scammers without proof and set the agenda of buying one from you instead......
This is how professional scammers like GTA operate. They create multiple accounts to protect their main identity while sabotaging the work of others. They also have accomplices working with them in their scams. Sadly, this pattern keeps repeating itself. What’s even more frustrating is how some people idolize these scammers for no reason, when there are skilled programmers out there who could develop a far superior UI for xcodes, with a more secure core, entirely free of backdoors. These developers don’t receive the recognition they deserve despite their ability to create better, safer systems.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks