Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info xui.one hackers activity

Youmeirean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It's amusing how people think 'GTA' will solve their panel issues. As I’ve mentioned before, even the real 'GTA' did a poor job by taking the Xtream Codes core, adding a nice UI, and intentionally inserting backdoors.
you got hard proof of these claims or just hearsay ?

wil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Do i have what? Experience with different panels? Yes i do ofc... And far more than just comparison with 2... But still you keep pushing and promoting your one... There id many out there that wasn't hacked or even cracked/nulled as well... Also Xui wasn't "hacked" the licensing part got cracked yes nothing crazy tho... But there is many panels out there that didn't got cracked/nulled nor hacked... But you still only pushing FastoCloud in almost all of your messages on the forum xD...
The new update works with lic crack and is an official GTA update for what they said that GTA was not working on a solution, all the attacked panels are with v1.5.12, v1.5.5 was not attacked

Youmeirean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The new update works with lic crack and is an official GTA update for what they said that GTA was not working on a solution, all the attacked panels are with v1.5.12, v1.5.5 was not attacked
thats incoorect info 1.5.5-1.5.12 was all targeted but the new update patches the issues vulns that were used to hold people at ransome.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Again this fix has nothing to do with those DB leaks and blackmails... As it happened also to XtreamUI users... This update may be correcting something additional but have nothing to do with the recent blackmailing situation...

Youmeirean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Again this fix has nothing to do with those DB leaks and blackmails... As it happened also to XtreamUI users... This update may be correcting something additional but have nothing to do with the recent blackmailing situation...
well that is where you are wrong and very miss informed maybe xtream codes has had it also but via differnt entry points and vulns but the uione entry points and vulns on uione used by the same hackers is what gta patched so before you come at me acting like you know everything just be sure who your talking to first i and a few others were talking to gta personally figuring out what needed patching so if youd politly find out the correct info before you tell people they are wrong lol

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
well that is where you are wrong and very miss informed maybe xtream codes has had it also but via differnt entry points and vulns but the uione entry points and vulns on uione used by the same hackers is what gta patched so before you come at me acting like you know everything just be sure who your talking to first i and a few others were talking to gta personally figuring out what needed patching so if youd politly find out the correct info before you tell people they are wrong lol
Hm... To be short... I followed closely the "hack" happening and its already been stated who is part of it and how it is done... Again GTA may have patched a flaw, it was absolutely not what was used for those blackmailing situation with DB... This happened by accessing the servers... So this update corrects a security flaw its good. Still this blackmailing with db leaks, was done by accessing the servers. And for your information one of the "known" server sellers stole the DB of one of his competitor as i already said, with all the customers mails, their servers ips and default root password from install... That was big part of what was done... This started a little earlier and not only with Xui it just that there is more xui users around so it ended up being said "there is a xui security flaw" it has nothing to do with what got patched... (even if what got patched could potentially lead to this in a way... "maybe" as we don't know what exactly got patched... But still the root cause of all this situation remains...)

Update :
Also how long is xui there without any updates? 3 years or so? With all those fighting to find a breach its quite a coincidence that someone found a breach now (that is also impacting xtreamui which is there for years before), and all that happened with only owners of at least 1 servers from those "known server sellers"... And also mostly on "smaller" services... Isn't that a little too much coincidences there?... And all that happens in middle of a fight between those servers sellers when one manages to access the client db lf the other one?... I guess you are right i may need to politely find the correct info... As yours seems to be the logic one...

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Youmeirean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hm... To be short... I followed closely the "hack" happening and its already been stated who is part of it and how it is done... Again GTA may have patched a flaw, it was absolutely not what was used for those blackmailing situation with DB... This happened by accessing the servers... So this update corrects a security flaw its good. Still this blackmailing with db leaks, was done by accessing the servers. And for your information one of the "known" server sellers stole the DB of one of his competitor as i already said, with all the customers mails, their servers ips and default root password from install... That was big part of what was done... This started a little earlier and not only with Xui it just that there is more xui users around so it ended up being said "there is a xui security flaw" it has nothing to do with what got patched... (even if what got patched could potentially lead to this in a way... "maybe" as we don't know what exactly got patched... But still the root cause of all this situation remains...)
i totaly know who and what your on about but then other hackers the blackmailing hackers (who im on about) and never did i mention db leaks iv always been on about patches for the hackers changing login.php ect demanding money maybe our wires were crossed on uione and multipul server suppliers db leaks and patches

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i totaly know who and what your on about but then other hackers the blackmailing hackers (who im on about) and never did i mention db leaks iv always been on about patches for the hackers changing login.php ect demanding money maybe our wires were crossed on uione and multipul server suppliers db leaks and patches
The current situation is about blackmailing, asking money from service owners (hey on mails used with those servers sellers btw) to "not leak" their DB publicly...

Update:
GTA seems to think that this flaw was actually been used on at least one case for blackmailing, after checking logs... Maybe isolated case as timing again is way to perfect for this to be part of it...

Last edited:

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This bullshit CrocOTT/FastCloud still existing ? I don’t belive have enough stupid people to use that garbage
if it is garbage how they can be online so many years? what i know, they have:
- own panel (independent solution)
- fastocloud as media engine (independent solution)
- players (independent solution) on all platforms (Roku, LG, Samsung etc...) 5 layouts you can find in stores apps, 5 layouts on about 9 platforms it will be 45 players + whitelabels (i don't know how many), as well API for players, billing, etc... other companies like OTTRun (XCIPTV) compatible with CrocOTT panel, you can google it is public information.

They have discord group. I know cases migration from 100K+ clients from XUI (discord group), they have scripts. I think, It is not your level, that the problem. Do you have exp how to handle at least 10k clients? How many servers needed, devops team? approving process, content legality, drm. Do you know this words? it is another level where mpegts not working.

Last edited:

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Do i have what? Experience with different panels? Yes i do ofc... And far more than just comparison with 2... But still you keep pushing and promoting your one... There id many out there that wasn't hacked or even cracked/nulled as well... Also Xui wasn't "hacked" the licensing part got cracked yes nothing crazy tho... But there is many panels out there that didn't got cracked/nulled nor hacked... But you still only pushing FastoCloud in almost all of your messages on the forum xD...
Exp with CrocOTT? if you compare panels, you should try both for fair comparation, right? i'am not pushing anything, this thread not about it.

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Exp with CrocOTT? if you compare panels, you should try both for fair comparation, right? i'am not pushing anything, this thread not about it.
Not with CrocOTT but have with many panels (public and private) so i have enough exp i guess to have at least a idea on the subject... Don't get me wrong i never said that FastoCloud products were bad (i have no idea) i'm also member on the discord for few years i think... Its just that you started saying that i was doing auto promotion just because i said none got "hacked" the servers i sell (which is still true) the point was not auto promote it was to add on fact that it was server access that led to this situation and not Xui panel itself... So accusing me of something you were clearly doing (even in your post right before this one you are still doing it 😁)

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not with CrocOTT but have with many panels (public and private) so i have enough exp i guess to have at least a idea on the subject... Don't get me wrong i never said that FastoCloud products were bad (i have no idea) i'm also member on the discord for few years i think... Its just that you started saying that i was doing auto promotion just because i said none got "hacked" the servers i sell (which is still true) the point was not auto promote it was to add on fact that it was server access that led to this situation and not Xui panel itself... So accusing me of something you were clearly doing (even in your post right before this one you are still doing it 😁)
I have exp with XUI, it is good but without updates, don't see the future with that, old technologies in use, it is my point. now 2024, xui using ubuntu 18-20, ubuntu 20 will not be supported started from 2025.

Last edited:

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have exp with XUI, it is good but without updates, don't see the future with that, old technologies in use, it is my point. now 2024, xui using ubuntu 18-20, ubuntu 20 will not be supported started from 2025.
Hm i see that i'm not member of the discord anymore... Did i leave by mistake? Or i got kicked out... No idea...

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Looks like they read this forum. ((
Haven't say anything against fastocloud tho... But i guess if i got kicked because i was saying its not xui that got hacked... LooL then maybe people saying that they should be avoided are probably right... Nevermind enough work all night... Time to sleep!

Update :
Fun fact 2 days ago i mentioned fastocloud to a friend that was looking for a more customized panel... I guess the universe is telling me to finally not send him that direction... If owners understand shit reading here i guess they won't understand much more outside 😆... I'm joining the avoid fastocloud side it seems 😁

Last edited:

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Haven't say anything against fastocloud tho... But i guess if i got kicked because i was saying its not xui that got hacked... LooL then maybe people saying that they should be avoided are probably right... Nevermind enough work all night... Time to sleep!

Update :
Fun fact 2 days ago i mentioned fastocloud to a friend that was looking for a more customized panel... I guess the universe is telling me to finally not send him that direction... If owners understand shit reading here i guess they won't understand much more outside 😆... I'm joining the avoid fastocloud side it seems 😁
-1 opportunity :p

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
-1 opportunity :p
Turst me they lose more by kicking me than what i lose... I sent them few people over the past years but i got nothing out of it tbh... So no don't worry the -1 is for fastocloud not for me... (i believe @urgodfather worked with them few years ago tho... Isn't it bro?)

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Turst me they lose more by kicking me than what i lose... I sent them few people over the past years but i got nothing out of it tbh... So no don't worry the -1 is for fastocloud not for me... (i believe @urgodfather worked with them few years ago tho... Isn't it bro?)
yes, -1 for fastocloud, strange behavior for admins

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks