Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info xui.one hackers activity

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Nothing are is hacked just a big fake news and paranoia made it by one of owners of one other panel, that is all. Everyone are cry is a “hacked” and no one show real proof have 1-2 “hacked” servers and they shared databases and no one real proof :)

Because Same that owner of another panel let we say with name 1-Shit can’t found customers wonder what shit to do, so everyone know who are stay behind all this fake “news” and “hacked” servers :)

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
of course the problem is me, im a novice on this!
Then why are you blaming the panel? o_O... Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad to be a novice we all started one day and need to start somewhere... And you'll learn with time i guess like all... But there is steps and some basic knowledge that is required and most of the newcomers last years have almost no basic knowledge at all... They saw things and heard things here and there and all think "oh its easy just buy a server install panel and it will all be good"... Its at least a little bit more than that...
There is nothing bad to be a novice, don't misunderstand my words, i'm just telling you that all this noise is coming from people that have lack of knowledge mostly and they are blaming xui for a DB leak that came from access to at least one of their servers...
As long as you have an idea where it came from you can at least search on ways to properly protect yourself against this... All those that keep looking on how to replace the panel or correct panel flaws that doesn't exist will actually not solve their problem... As other panel and new DB will still be accessible from their servers...
As i said no one got "hacked" from servers they bought from me wondering why... :)

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Then why are you blaming the panel? o_O... Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad to be a novice we all started one day and need to start somewhere... And you'll learn with time i guess like all... But there is steps and some basic knowledge that is required and most of the newcomers last years have almost no basic knowledge at all... They saw things and heard things here and there and all think "oh its easy just buy a server install panel and it will all be good"... Its at least a little bit more than that...
There is nothing bad to be a novice, don't misunderstand my words, i'm just telling you that all this noise is coming from people that have lack of knowledge mostly and they are blaming xui for a DB leak that came from access to at least one of their servers...
As long as you have an idea where it came from you can at least search on ways to properly protect yourself against this... All those that keep looking on how to replace the panel or correct panel flaws that doesn't exist will actually not solve their problem... As other panel and new DB will still be accessible from their servers...
As i said no one got "hacked" from servers they bought from me wondering why... :)
Looks like self-promotion, all should buy from you? panel which 3 years without update. Nice offer!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Looks like self-promotion, all should buy from you? panel which 3 years without update. Nice offer!
Self promotion? No... Don't read only last sentence on a full discution... You can buy from who ever you want but don't blame the panel when the issue is coming from the servers you bought thats all... I don't understand which offer you are referring to? Which panel you got offered? And which is that didn't got updated in 3 years?
You are easy to assume and blame things but say a lot of nonsense... What exactly you are trying to say that is related to this thread?

Also i saw you said CrocOTT (which is FastoCloud if i remember) so actually you are promoting something that will not fix people's problem of "DB leak" as changing panel again will not fix the problem of their servers being accessed to...

Update:
Its funny i'm wondering if you are not actually part of FastoCloud or paid by them to advertise... Its fun to blame others for "self promotion" when there is no such thing when 90% of your messages here on forum is promoting and pushing FastoCloud or their things (CrocOTT)... Hahaha so you are using people's lack of knowledge and issues to get them to change their xui panel (which has again no issues at all related to this) instead of pointing the real problem?... I've seen for past 14 years many scammers, liars but that way of promoting a service is quite deep... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

wil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Self promotion? No... Don't read only last sentence on a full discution... You can buy from who ever you want but don't blame the panel when the issue is coming from the servers you bought thats all... I don't understand which offer you are referring to? Which panel you got offered? And which is that didn't got updated in 3 years?
You are easy to assume and blame things but say a lot of nonsense... What exactly you are trying to say that is related to this thread?

Also i saw you said CrocOTT (which is FastoCloud if i remember) so actually you are promoting something that will not fix people's problem of "DB leak" as changing panel again will not fix the problem of their servers being accessed to...

Update:
Its funny i'm wondering if you are not actually part of FastoCloud or paid by them to advertise... Its fun to blame others for "self promotion" when there is no such thing when 90% of your messages here on forum is promoting and pushing FastoCloud or their things (CrocOTT)... Hahaha so you are using people's lack of knowledge and issues to get them to change their xui panel (which has again no issues at all related to this) instead of pointing the real problem?... I've seen for past 14 years many scammers, liars but that way of promoting a service is quite deep... :)
The problem that some have had with the XU1 panel, GTA itself contacted one of those affected and he is personally investigating the solution to the problem.

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The problem that some have had with the XU1 panel, GTA itself contacted one of those affected and he is personally investigating the solution to the problem.
GTA contacted no one about this issue... This guy probably got contacted by some fake guy pretending to be Gareth... He already knows that this has nothing to do with xui lol... So no GTA isn't investigating anything...

Xui panel have nothing to do whith those "hacks" the issues is coming from servers being accessed to, nothing else... There is also a fight between those "servers sellers" one "hacked" the DB of the other one... Got all the buyers default root passwords with ips... And as many didn't even bother to change default root password they left open doors... (last time... It is server access not xui getting hacked at all...)

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TAKERTV18

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Why you dont buy from midnight?
The Panel is stabile and very good ask @Kenxo the Guy is a saler from them .
Because midnight is not Whmcs, compatible, I bought from Nxt, but someday I would like do developed my own.

I don't know if you can provide links here, if not, I apologize.

This is the custom panel that I use, it does not have access to the database, only via API.
More security.
I’ll dm you cause I can’t see the url

benjyteve

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It's amusing how people think 'GTA' will solve their panel issues. As I’ve mentioned before, even the real 'GTA' did a poor job by taking the Xtream Codes core, adding a nice UI, and intentionally inserting backdoors.

HyperX

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Update:
I'm not offering anything, i have some exp with XUI and CrocOTT and can compare, do you have? It is like PHP with single thread and GO. It is like MongoDB and MariaDB. It is like whitelabel and "copy cat" with same player layout like your neighbour have, it is 2 different solution what the better time will show. I don't see anywhere that CrocOTT or FastoCloud was hacked or cracked/nulled as flussonic for example, but you can find FastoCloud in opensource, zero hacks.

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm not offering anything, i have some exp with XUI and CrocOTT and can compare, do you have? It is like PHP with single thread and GO. It is like MongoDB and MariaDB. It is like whitelabel and "copy cat" with same player layout like your neighbour have, it is 2 different solution what the better time will show. I don't see anywhere that CrocOTT or FastoCloud was hacked or cracked/nulled as flussonic for example, but you can find FastoCloud in opensource, zero hacks.
This bullshit CrocOTT/FastCloud still existing ? I don’t belive have enough stupid people to use that garbage

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@infoaxetv
is hard for you to explain what happen with that hack and how you fix it, to help others
remember that you get some help from WOI forum, so you need also to help, share some good information's and stop us from those hypotheses.

info's for now:

main server: OVH
all balancers: FDC
hacked x 4 times

did you change sql password after you get hack?
did you change all ssh password main & LB's servers?
did you re-install main server?
did you re-install all LB servers?
the last thing you did that make you stop the hacker access to DB?

Thewrongguy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I’ll dm you cause I can’t see the url
I checked the URL that he mentioned but it doesn't land you anywhere. It just says "You're blocked...". No matter if I use regular connection/VPN/Proxy it says the same, so I believe that it is not working anyways 🙂

Kenxo

Staff member
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I checked the URL that he mentioned but it doesn't land you anywhere. It just says "You're blocked...". No matter if I use regular connection/VPN/Proxy it says the same, so I believe that it is not working anyways 🙂
Yr XUI ONE is cracked one or you use legal lic ..so we must do the differents ..
Who can confirm that both options are same also legal was hacked and cracked was hacked in the same way ..

Thewrongguy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yr XUI ONE is cracked one or you use legal lic ..so we must do the differents ..
Who can confirm that both options are samealso legal was hacked and cracked was hacked in the same way ..
I am not talking about XUI 1. There was a URL mentioned to a post above which I was not able to access. I don't use XU1 at all.

Kenxo

Staff member
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am not talking about XUI 1. There was a URL mentioned to a post above which I was not able to access. I don't use XU1 at all.
I know but just used yr. message to write a reply in general and ask about what is hacked legal or cracked or both

urgodfather

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Do i have what? Experience with different panels? Yes i do ofc... And far more than just comparison with 2... But still you keep pushing and promoting your one... There id many out there that wasn't hacked or even cracked/nulled as well... Also Xui wasn't "hacked" the licensing part got cracked yes nothing crazy tho... But there is many panels out there that didn't got cracked/nulled nor hacked... But you still only pushing FastoCloud in almost all of your messages on the forum xD...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks