Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info XUI.one Update 1.5.13

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

CentOS

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Everyone should know that this update is for original licenses, do not expect the update to be for the cracked version, you will probably have serious problems

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Guys stop with the nonsense... And read ffs... Even GTA explained... It corrects a flaw allowing to execute malicious actions using system api, but to get access to system api your ip needs to be whitelisted, so if you have your servers properly secured you are safe even without this fix... So cracked version are secured if no one have access to your servers... And if someone have access this fix protects ony "one possibility", it absolutely won't help your database from being stollen... So please read and understand... Cracked or not, this flaw is an exploitable flaw only when the attacker already have access to system api if its the case you are screwed anyway even with this fix...

As i always say don't expect magic, panel can't do admin job for you... Security of your servers is on you don't expect it from the panel its not his purpose...

Last edited:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Everyone should know that this update is for original licenses, do not expect the update to be for the cracked version, you will probably have serious problems
I know I should go along with this but I'm just not dishonest... The patch will fix the exploit on all licenses, legit or not, the side effect of fixing for legitimate uses means that it also fixes the exploit for cracked users.

I had the opportunity to kill the cracked version but I'd have to recompile the PHP extension and change my licensing system and regenerate licenses for all legit users, I really didn't see the point in doing this 2.5 years on... I don't really care anymore if people use the cracked version, I would care if people used the source code and sold "mod" panels of it like they did with Xtream UI! That's the difference here.

yamcell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I know I should go along with this but I'm just not dishonest... The patch will fix the exploit on all licenses, legit or not, the side effect of fixing for legitimate uses means that it also fixes the exploit for cracked users.

I had the opportunity to kill the cracked version but I'd have to recompile the PHP extension and change my licensing system and regenerate licenses for all legit users, I really didn't see the point in doing this 2.5 years on... I don't really care anymore if people use the cracked version, I would care if people used the source code and sold "mod" panels of it like they did with Xtream UI! That's the difference here.
Boss this update fix the EPG api not found ?

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

We already discussed that bro i still think that it would still be cool tho open the code so people can continue with the updates and improvement (or even just customisations) even if some start trying to sell it... But ye you explained me your point of view...

Thing is even almost 3 years later, if you don't open the code... Come back a do some updates and improvement and sell on your own ffs! Hahaha i'm sure even with new licensing system and so people will follow :)...

It should fix epg he said he reverted to old epg system...

Moutamared

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Have little time to read what's writen bro

Update 1.5.13 Released
[CRITICAL] Patched an exploit in the System API that could allow for remote read and write if leveraged correctly.
[Core] Reverted EPG system to previous MySQL based system to fix a bug where EPG wasn't being retained.
[Core] Fixed EPG API calls and images

Robin-Hood

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

You have made mods of xtream codes yourself in the past before releasing XUI.
I believe you should open source your code, obviously not for free.
I wouldn't mind making a good donation to make this possible and I believe many feel the same way.

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind making a good donation to make this possible and I believe many feel the same way.
He actually left XtreamUI open for people to continue his work... Even if i also think if he don't plan to come back and continue to work on xui.one opening the code could be good as it doesn't matter muchtif others start selling it if they manage to improve it why not... (best would be for him to come back and get some $$$ to improve it further tho...)

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Xtream Codes CMS was dead, I made an Admin and Reseller panel for it, the core streaming code was left untouched. So no I didn't make a mod of XC at all.

Moutamared

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
would be good if you release the code for everyone made a donation to you, if you stop working on it and improving it.

yamcell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Have little time to read what's writen bro
You spent minutes of your valuable time in this life to write this answer without contributing anything. ? I clearly read that it does the update but I did not understand if in the EPG area it solves the issue of not being Finding the source and being left without EPG. It was so easy to say yes or no. For a newbie like me. Thanks in advance.

darkunited

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
It's really pointless to burden @GTAXUI , whether it wants to sell the code or continue the XUI project. If he said for the umpteenth time that he didn't want to and that he wasn't interested, and at the same time he was fair and agreed not to destroy the cracked KSUI, even though he could destroy it, individuals are still not satisfied. It's currently the best panel on the market even though there hasn't been an update all this time. Keep using if you want, if you don't want to go somewhere else, don't bother with those questions anymore.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks