Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info XUI.one Update 1.5.13

urgodfather

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Update 1.5.13 Released
[CRITICAL] Patched an exploit in the System API that could allow for remote read and write if leveraged correctly.
[Core] Reverted EPG system to previous MySQL based system to fix a bug where EPG wasn't being retained.
[Core] Fixed EPG API calls and images

New Install:
Upgrade:
When you've installed this, update your load balancers from the Servers page. Once all load balancers are updated or reinstalled, click the red Lock icon in the top right and then select Regenerate Security Key. This will increase security and ensure nobody can replicate your streaming key and do anything malicious.

maxnet

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Update 1.5.13 Released
[CRITICAL] Patched an exploit in the System API that could allow for remote read and write if leveraged correctly.
[Core] Reverted EPG system to previous MySQL based system to fix a bug where EPG wasn't being retained.

New Install: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Upgrade: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

When you've installed this, update your load balancers from the Servers page. Once all load balancers are updated or reinstalled, click the red Lock icon in the top right and then select Regenerate Security Key. This will increase security and ensure nobody can replicate your streaming key and do anything malicious.
query there is no patch for version 1.5.5

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the "hacks" that happened lately... People with XtreamUi got blackmailed as well btw...

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Update 1.5.13 Released

New Install: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Upgrade: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

welcome back @urgodfather

Youmeirean

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
query there is no patch for version 1.5.5
correct there no need for 1.5.5 with the latest offical now being 1.5.13

this is for licensed panels, don't install or update over a cracked version of this panel.
whats with all this false info all over WOI gta did not patch the crack nor did he intend to he simply sent out an update to patch the api vulns in the panel nothing more nothing less.

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
whats with all this false info all over WOI gta did not patch the crack nor did he intend to he simply sent out an update to patch the api vulns in the panel nothing more nothing less.
He can't "patch the crack" he already stated that... Its something he can't patch...

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He can't "patch the crack" he already stated that... Its something he can't patch...
I can patch it, but it's pointless now because I'd have to recompile the php extension with new keys then change my license server to use the new keyw, then regenerate licenses for everyone who has legit licenses... What's the point, I'm not working on XUI anymore so 🤷‍♂️

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I can patch it, but it's pointless now because I'd have to recompile the php extension with new keys then change my license server to use the new keyw, then regenerate licenses for everyone who has legit licenses... What's the point, I'm not working on XUI anymore so 🤷‍♂️
i mean can't patch the current one... ofc you could redo but would be the case for newer versions at the end...

please bro if you can explain here publicly that even if you corrected a flaw it wasn't that the root cause of all what is happening as they are blaming your panel assuming that any XUI panel can be "hacked" just like that lol... (without server acces, stream key leak or any leak in first place giving reach to the API in first place...)

GTAXUI

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i mean can't patch the current one... ofc you could redo but would be the case for newer versions at the end...

please bro if you can explain here publicly that even if you corrected a flaw it wasn't that the root cause of all what is happening as they are blaming your panel assuming that any XUI panel can be "hacked" just like that lol... (without server acces, stream key leak or any leak in first place giving reach to the API in first place...)
Okay so from my understanding based on what I've patched, the only method of firing the API command that would give read/write access to the filesystem and furthermore database extraction, requires being run from the main server IP or LB IP with the correct live streaming password. Alternatively you could try to exploit something else in XUI to call the API as localhost, like trying to get XUI to use file_get_contents().. but you'd still require the correct live streaming password.

But according to the logs, that's what someone has done, so it's possible! Now the live streaming password is derived from various variables including the license key, so a hacker with the right knowledge can derive the key if they knew the license key of the server... For those of you with cracked licenses, you all have the same license key! But for genuine users it would require a leak in theory...

Now if you've had an LB hacked into, they can look at the logs and get the live streaming password and they can also legitimately call the API. So the hacks coinciding with the leaked databases makes sense in this aspect.

Either way, you should update just incase.

wil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Okay so from my understanding based on what I've patched, the only method of firing the API command that would give read/write access to the filesystem and furthermore database extraction, requires being run from the main server IP or LB IP with the correct live streaming password. Alternatively you could try to exploit something else in XUI to call the API as localhost, like trying to get XUI to use file_get_contents().. but you'd still require the correct live streaming password.

But according to the logs, that's what someone has done, so it's possible! Now the live streaming password is derived from various variables including the license key, so a hacker with the right knowledge can derive the key if they knew the license key of the server... For those of you with cracked licenses, you all have the same license key! But for genuine users it would require a leak in theory...

Now if you've had an LB hacked into, they can look at the logs and get the live streaming password and they can also legitimately call the API. So the hacks coinciding with the leaked databases makes sense in this aspect.

hehehehehehe the teacher spoke and now hehehehehehehe they are mute now hehehehehehehehehe

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hehehehehehe the teacher spoke and now hehehehehehehe they are mute now hehehehehehehehehe
o_O... He actually said what i was saying all along... He corrected an old flaw that could "potentially" help if many other things where matching, so need access to system api in first place which for 98% the "hacked" and "blackmailed" people came from what i'm saying since the start... Servers... I meand fixing that part is ok, but again getting access to any of the lb or the main servers itself is enough to do almost what ever you want even with this fix unfortunately... Don't let anything outside of your main and lbs access your db or system api, and ofc don't let anything access your servers, except http(s) ports... Or maybe you have troubles reading or understanding what even Gareth said here?... It is not XUI issue this situation and never has been, issue is as usual admin side...

wil

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
o_O... He actually said what i was saying all along... He corrected an old flaw that could "potentially" help if many other things where matching, so need access to system api in first place which for 98% the "hacked" and "blackmailed" people came from what i'm saying since the start... Servers... I meand fixing that part is ok, but again getting access to any of the lb or the main servers itself is enough to do almost what ever you want even with this fix unfortunately... Don't let anything outside of your main and lbs access your db or system api, and ofc don't let anything access your servers, except http(s) ports... Or maybe you have troubles reading or understanding what even Gareth said here?... It is not XUI issue this situation and never has been, issue is as usual admin side...
but you said that it was a lie that GTA was trying to find a solution to this problem and you said it in such a confident way hehehehehehehe when he did know that he was in it and you said that someone was pretending to be him hehehehehehehe when he himself It was what contact to resolve it hehehehehehehehe

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
but you said that it was a lie that GTA was trying to find a solution to this problem and you said it in such a confident way hehehehehehehe when he did know that he was in it and you said that someone was pretending to be him hehehehehehehe when he himself It was what contact to resolve it hehehehehehehehe
I assumed it was someone else pretending to be him as many did this... But if you read all my comments you will see that at one point i said that he actually did work on it but still at end is the same... He can't find a solution for a problem that is not from XUI... He fixed a flaw that could potentially be used if multiple admin errors matched and access to one of the servers... And again, if there access to servers this fix will not protect you :-/... It help only in case of admin leaving open access to system api to something else that "only their servers"...

LurgogR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Hello, why not update FFmpeg ?

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello, why not update FFmpeg ?
He stopped working on xui longtime ago... He just did that little fix to add a little protection layer (and not leave his work bein targeted like it was last days...) just to exclude this from the equation... But who knows maybe one day he surprises us all... (would be nice hun? ^^)

LurgogR

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
He stopped working on xui longtime ago... He just did that little fix to add a little protection layer (and not leave his work bein targeted like it was last days...) just to exclude this from the equation... But who knows maybe one day he surprises us all... (would be nice hun? ^^)
especially for people who have a license, I think it's a shame not to have taken advantage of this loophole to do so.

Ruthless

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks, sorry for all the fuckheads. I can't get my license from the site, will you be fixing that too? I have lifetime but can't get it lol

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks