Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Xtream UI main server down after LB down

Sami_boxy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I m having an issue i have xtream ui running on Ubuntu 18 , with a main server that has a good CPU RAM....., everything work normal , until i get example an LB down or a specific channels down with lot of viewers , once those users start to request the channels that are off , the main server CPU goes up and i cant access , is like my own customers simulate a flood attack requesting the channels down , do you have any idea how i can fix this ,

Robin-Hood

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I m having an issue i have xtream ui running on Ubuntu 18 , with a main server that has a good CPU RAM....., everything work normal , until i get example an LB down or a specific channels down with lot of viewers , once those users start to request the channels that are off , the main server CPU goes up and i cant access , is like my own customers simulate a flood attack requesting the channels down , do you have any idea how i can fix this ,
I have the same problem.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

alqui82

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
everything work normal ..
How can everything work normal if your LB goes down??!!

Sami_boxy

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
everything work normal ..
How can everything work normal if your LB goes down??!!
LB can be down and main server still working no relation betwen them , the issue if the channels is down or LB down when many users start requesting stream from this LB off / channels off , the main server cpu went very high and crush , is like our own users are flooding the main server

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes normal
example
main server with 1 gbit
2x LB 1 gbit
so it's 1 gbit + 1 gbit

it's like 2 gbit try to access from 1 gbit main server to redirect to LB
imagine when there is many LB 1+1+1+1 try to accessat same min or same seconds

it's not about CPU or RAM it's also about network interface

ideas:
you can separate/duplicate the same channel in others LB to split the traffic when one channel down, separate bouquets to have many ID's to same channel, but if all them have same source, so it's same issue.
like put SD in LB and HD in another LB, so if SD channel down, they can go to HD and back to SD when it's online again
many reverse proxy behind main server, so you can stop an proxy until some users connected

as we know it's happen on peak time or event time
do not worry about that issue, just do not do more many things on the main server when you have same issue and keep restart services with command to drop some new connection's ( like stop it ) and let others connection's connect to LB

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

keyvpn

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I don't have any solution for this problem, but through ssh I see that the high cpu consumption comes from mysql.
check error log in xtream logs, i think youll find youve been hacked

guetteur

Staff member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone found solution for this?

I don't have any solution for this problem, but through ssh I see that the high cpu consumption comes from mysql.

Read again, and use he search ?

b4dreligion

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Read again, and use he search ?
I don't think there's a solution, but a way to try to soften the impact. My question was whether anyone already had a solution.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock