Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Need a billing panel after WHMCS SMARTERS SCAM situation

liquidiptv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a working billing panel and I trying to use whmcs smarters, but they seem to be either retarded or disorganized. they just had me wipe one of my servers for literally no reason, thankfully of course I make backups.

I'm just looking for an automated billing for Xtream-UI so I don't have to manually approve and register accounts.

Thanks.

Site is on .com, server on .net and I know how to do billing, but I need the Automation or I'll lose track of 1000+ users.

Thanks

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Google "FancyReseller" - 1 million times better than Smarters products - also actually bloody works.. flawlessley.

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a working billing panel and I trying to use whmcs smarters, but they seem to be either retarded or disorganized. they just had me wipe one of my servers for literally no reason, thankfully of course I make backups.

I'm just looking for an automated billing for Xtream-UI so I don't have to manually approve and register accounts.

Thanks.

Site is on .com, server on .net and I know how to do billing, but I need the Automation or I'll lose track of 1000+ users.

Thanks

I would agree there are far better solutions that are flawless and are cheaper also. Checkout a couple of the posts I shared on amember, the addon for Xtream UI is there for you and it’s pretty simple to setup.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
P

panel_api

Great shares! I have been using smarters billing panel and always run into issues with it. I'll be glad to finally try another billing system. I cant even save an email template no matter what browser I use.

aman-smarters

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Thanks
I appreciate you and your way to defame whmcs-smarters but my friend the people are smart now, they understand your game. but it's good try to defame someone.
did you get a chance to have a look at what smarters made https://www.whmcssmarters.com/xui-reseller-billing-panel/

Regards
Smarters Team

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I appreciate you and your way to defame whmcs-smarters but my friend the people are smart now, they understand your game. but it's good try to defame someone.
did you get a chance to have a look at what smarters made https://www.whmcssmarters.com/xui-reseller-billing-panel/

Regards
Smarters Team
To be fair heard nothing but awful reviews from Whmcs Smarters, also the only dealing with them i'm had was to help fix their API which they claimed to know nothing about because the "author" of the code no longer worked there.

nanonano

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Regards
Smarters Team
I have dealt with you smarters guys in the past, everything is fine until I complained about a simple issue they got all aggressive and banned me, a paying customer.

A word of advice, don't ever think you are better than anyone.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock