Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Multi Main Server XUIONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocbslim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
All of them work in sync. You can download lines from any main, you can run the play command from any main too. All actions get replicated to all servers.

Ekran Resmi 2023-11-14 15.42.36.png

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good job how you sync them ?, maybe can you provide little more information

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

code64

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thank you , and how the 2 databases synchronize ?

Fo example i add client in main A , is that client will be add in Main B , or this method is only to use same streams and LB in the 2 Main ?

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score

Fo example i add client in main A , is that client will be add in Main B , or this method is only to use same streams and LB in the 2 Main ?
I think no maybe he just make a MySQL cluster or just on all “main” servers he set access to one database don’t think can make on other way, or just use different databases and sync them :) but all of this are not very good solutions, also look main 1 2 3 on the picture they are not sync haha lol lock Requests :) if they has been sync then they will be with same Requests same has like NXT have real backup for Main

ocbslim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I think no maybe he just make a MySQL cluster or just on all “main” servers he set access to one database don’t think can make on other way, or just use different databases and sync them :) but all of this are not very good solutions, also look main 1 2 3 on the picture they are not sync haha lol lock Requests :) if they has been sync then they will be with same Requests same has like NXT have real backup for Main

Why would all mains should handle every request??? If thats what NXT does, then where is the purpose of multiple main servers? Every main handles its own request then writes to DB. Also when i took the screenshot there was no "proper" load so there will be no real "requests". I tested with 200 active lines, and it handled very well(2cpu/4gbram for every main) All of main works independently on this situation and every request, create line etc gets reflected immediately to another mains.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Why would all mains should handle every request??? If thats what NXT does, then where is the purpose of multiple main servers? Every main handles its own request then writes to DB. Also when i took the screenshot there was no "proper" load so there will be no real "requests". I tested with 200 active lines, and it handled very well(2cpu/4gbram for every main) All of main works independently on this situation and every request, create line etc gets reflected immediately to another mains.
Purpose it’s a very simple Backup main don’t have sense to have 30000 main servers with your model if they are not sync for be a sync must be used same db so if they use same db db must be on some other server so all this are it’s a unusable and easy to be maded and still don’t understood what is purpose of your post lol to show you have 3000 main servers ? 🤣🤣🤣

ocbslim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Purpose it’s a very simple Backup main don’t have sense to have 30000 main servers with your model if they are not sync for be a sync must be used same db so if they use same db db must be on some other server so all this are it’s a unusable and easy to be maded and still don’t understood what is purpose of your post lol to show you have 3000 main servers ? 🤣🤣🤣
I assume you dont understand what are you reading lol. "All of main works independently on this situation and every request, create line etc gets reflected immediately to another mains." They are using same database with mariadb cluster. ok?. They are not "backup-backup-active". They are working as "active-active-active" nodes. ok? If you point a domain to 3 different main's ip address via DNS, all of them handling requests fine.

Ekran Resmi 2023-11-15 19.35.59.png

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
I assume you dont understand what are you reading lol. "All of main works independently on this situation and every request, create line etc gets reflected immediately to another mains." They are using same database with mariadb cluster. ok?. They are not "backup-backup-active". They are working as "active-active-active" nodes. ok? If you point a domain to 3 different main's ip address via DNS, all of them handling requests fine.

View attachment 4890
That is so so so stupid and yes I know what “they” used told that on my first post about cluster and only ****** can make something like this

Last edited by a moderator:

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
That is so so so stupid and yes I know what “they” used told that on my first post about cluster and only ****** can make something like this
We don't insult each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock