https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Download IPTV Smarters 2.2.2 multi dns HARDCODE

cleitonme

IPTV Smarters 2.2.2 multi dns HARDCODE

Support 5 DNS

Possible version that does not communicate with home. It is in tests if someone with more experience can analyze the application.

does not work yet communicates with home

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

Last edited:
Place your Business Ad here !

levan79

But what is the reason in the apk to call Home?

What about this idea? The last Version what is not calling home is 1.5.1 right? Why somebody check the 2 apks and search for url are not the same ?

FireTvGuru

Staff member

What about this idea? The last Version what is not calling home is 1.5.1 right? Why somebody check the 2 apks and search for url are not the same ?
I have attempted this, its overwhelming with the amount of code that was added and obfuscation that was used when they compiled it.

FireTvGuru

Staff member

Original thread of mine with 100s of attempts.

levan79

Okay understand. The best idea i have is, to intergreat the latest ijk and exo codecs and insert a speedtest Button. Thats all. Can somebody work on that? i think its not so important to use a newer version when you have better Codecs...

Megatron

Like what @FireTvGuru has said. Iā€™ve seen so many modified versions of v2.0+ and all have called home. When you try to compile it. Keys change and that whatā€™s triggers the kill switch

apextv

IPTV Smarters 2.2.2 multi dns HARDCODE

Support 5 DNS

Possible version that does not communicate with home. It is in tests if someone with more experience can analyze the application.

No quote
It's awesome how people seem to find stuff from my actual app dev group and publish here... Our 2.2.2 can have unlimited dns.. not just 5...
We even have a webplayer that runs on the same panel as the 2.2.2 apk... no self hosting though.