Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question disallow second connection from same IP possible?

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im trying to completely forbid clients with 1 connection to connect to the service if 1 connection is already in use, either from same IP or 2nd IP, is this ever possible? Some sort of "Disallow 2nd IP Connection" but for the same IP, so instead of disconnecting them every few seconds, to completely forbid them to connect.

I use xtreamui r22 mods18.

Any thoughts is appreciated. Thanks!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im trying to completely forbid clients with 1 connection to connect to the service if 1 connection is already in use, either from same IP or 2nd IP, is this ever possible? Some sort of "Disallow 2nd IP Connection" but for the same IP, so instead of disconnecting them every few seconds, to completely forbid them to connect.

I use xtreamui r22 mods18.

Any thoughts is appreciated. Thanks!
That is what the max connection is for.

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That is what the max connection is for.

Not really? I have been testing this from r22f mods18 to mods40 and Max connections doesn't prevent clients from connecting. You get kicked out regularly, but nothing prevents you to watch a stream for around 5-10secs (depending on the "Online Capacity Interval" setting you configured).

Am I doing something wrong?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not really? I have been testing this from r22f mods18 to mods40 and Max connections doesn't prevent clients from connecting. You get kicked out regularly, but nothing prevents you to watch a stream for around 5-10secs (depending on the "Online Capacity Interval" setting you configured).

You could always use isp lock feature

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That would not prevent a client with the same IP to connect to the service.
That’s what you wanted isn’t it, as ugf also mentioned if a client wanted a 2nd connection you would put 2 in max connections
If that doesn’t answer your question it’s probably worth going over your configuration or doing a bit more research with the abundance of useful and informative topics within this forum
There is also a dedicated thread for the panel you are using with helpful tips and guides

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

That’s how the system is designed for anything other than being linked individually by device. Even if it is linked individually by device, someone will try to duplicate the connection across multiple just so they can use on more than just that one device. It is what it is and there is nothing that can be done without creating a new device, new system, new everything. The connection checking interval can be reduced but then you are creating more work on the servers. It’s this way to make reasonable for all considerations. Again, if that isn’t good enough, then maybe you should look into a different system. There is not one that can be suggested.

One last suggestion that would make it harder is everything being delivered over vpn and every connection gets a separate ip. Then you can block extra connections from different IP’s. Again, there is a cost to do that. You will need to develop your own system to handle vpn, better servers, more servers, custom apps, etc etc. I’m not going to explain it any further because it simply is not built into the system and cannot be. Oh yeah, and it wouldn’t work with clients who have multiple connections either.

To summarize, it is what it is and there’s nothing that can be done. Wish in one hand and :poop: into the other. See which one fills up first.

noris

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Set "Client Prebuffer" on 0 seconds and will see how works limitation of connections. Then set 10, then try with 20, find your best buffer size to watch without problems and use limitation of connections.

hadyhady007

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That’s what you wanted isn’t it, as ugf also mentioned if a client wanted a 2nd connection you would put 2 in max connections
If that doesn’t answer your question it’s probably worth going over your configuration or doing a bit more research with the abundance of useful and informative topics within this forum
There is also a dedicated thread for the panel you are using with helpful tips and guides
No, that isn't what I asked. Using ISP lock doesn't prevent someone from the same IP to connect from an secondary device at the same time. This is a setting for preventing someone from a different IP/ISP, not same one.

That’s how the system is designed for anything other than being linked individually by device. Even if it is linked individually by device, someone will try to duplicate the connection across multiple just so they can use on more than just that one device. It is what it is and there is nothing that can be done without creating a new device, new system, new everything. The connection checking interval can be reduced but then you are creating more work on the servers. It’s this way to make reasonable for all considerations. Again, if that isn’t good enough, then maybe you should look into a different system. There is not one that can be suggested.

One last suggestion that would make it harder is everything being delivered over vpn and every connection gets a separate ip. Then you can block extra connections from different IP’s. Again, there is a cost to do that. You will need to develop your own system to handle vpn, better servers, more servers, custom apps, etc etc. I’m not going to explain it any further because it simply is not built into the system and cannot be. Oh yeah, and it wouldn’t work with clients who have multiple connections either.

To summarize, it is what it is and there’s nothing that can be done. Wish in one hand and :poop: into the other. See which one fills up first.

I appreciate the feedback, thanks.

Set "Client Prebuffer" on 0 seconds and will see how works limitation of connections. Then set 10, then try with 20, find your best buffer size to watch without problems and use limitation of connections.
I will give it a try, thanks.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock