Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Decrease VOD download speed?

Swisso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello friends
How to restrict VOD download speed?
In order not to copy from one xtreamUI to another xtreamUI !

Rootred_

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
*link removed*

this command protects you from some things, I hope to help you with something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
you can limit it with nginx
example download 1MB/s would be
PHP:
 limit_rate 1MB;

or example if you want to limit the downloader to 1MB/s after he has downloaded 1GB you can do
PHP:
limit_rate_after 1GB;
limit_rate       1M;
so after he download 1gb from your server with full speed nginx will limit download speed to 1Mb/s

The download link suggested above by the other user do not limit bandwidth usage in any way. Is only to disable some php functions. But if some hacker gets access to upload files in your main you're already hacked!.

Last edited:

D3lta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
PHP:
 limit_rate 1MB;

or example if you want to limit the downloader to 1MB/s after he has downloaded 1GB you can do
PHP:
limit_rate_after 1GB;
limit_rate       1M;
so after he download 1gb from your server with full speed nginx will limit download speed to 1Mb/s

The download link suggested above by the other user do not limit bandwidth usage in any way. Is only to disable some php functions. But if some hacker gets access to upload files in your main you're already hacked!.

i never got that to work, please share if you got it working

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i never got that to work, please share if you got it working
that's because you have 0 knowledge about what you're doing. Only copy paste. Learn more.. There are millions of tutorials about nginx on internet

You can get your answer even on beginners guide ( )

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Swisso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Code:

limit_rate 1MB;

Code:

limit_rate_after 1GB;
limit_rate 1M;

can better exemplify where to write this please

D3lta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
that's because you have 0 knowledge about what you're doing. Only copy paste. Learn more.. There are millions of tutorials about nginx on internet

You can get your answer even on beginners guide ( )
haha :) lol it's obvious you have no idea what you talking about.. files are php served nginx rate limit wil not work.

maybe you should try some more then just a beginners guide :)

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
haha :) lol it's obvious you have no idea what you talking about.. files are php served nginx rate limit wil not work.

okay master as you say try to add this to your vod nginx block/vhost, restart nginx and let me know who has no idea.

even if xtreamui bypasses nginx headers you can still limit it on php. post the php file that streams vods and i'll try to make limits.

Actually i'm right af xtream ui does not streams files directly with php but nginx is the primary server so you can still limit it with nginx. Maybe not as a static limit for single file ex limit only for .mp4 files. but it will be as a global limit and will limit all download requests to 1mb. I'm pretty sure i can do it so it will limit only vod downloads to 1mbps but since you were able to doubt me i think you have the knowledge to do it yourself and maybe share it with other users :unsure:
WaRO42E.png

Last edited:

D3lta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
okay master as you say try to add this to your vod nginx block/vhost, restart nginx and let me know who has no idea.
No quote

even if xtreamui bypasses nginx headers you can still limit it on php. post the php file that streams vods and i'll try to make limits.

Actually i'm right af xtream ui does not streams files directly with php but nginx is the primary server so you can still limit it with nginx. Maybe not as a static limit for single file ex limit only for .mp4 files. but it will be as a global limit and will limit all download requests to 1mb. I'm pretty sure i can do it so it will limit only vod downloads to 1mbps but since you were able to doubt me i think you have the knowledge to do it yourself and maybe share it with other users :unsure:
WaRO42E.png

first of all you are not requesting the file from a url within the m3u, second you are requesting the file directly from nginx and not by php, so yes this wil work..

the limit_rate 1M; wil not work if file is requested from php, like i told you in before post

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
PHP:
Nginx <== communicates ==> Php-FPM <== manages ==> php child process

limit_rate 1M will help but not good enough.
don't see a reason why it wouldn't. nginx is primary and can limit this, php provides the mp4 files with byte-ranges.

It's actually working perfectly for me.

it could also be that i'm using a modified version of nginx and not the official one...

Last edited:

alex1010

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
don't see a reason why it wouldn't. nginx is primary and can limit this, php provides the mp4 files with byte-ranges.

it could also be that i'm using a modified version of nginx and not the official one...
I try today with no success I added the limit_rate on first nginx part .. http broadcasting

In which position do you put the limit ?

Thank you

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

knowing the offenses is half the battle. like i said, it DOES help.... BUT it's not enough.

eqengaj27

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Parameter value can contain variables (1.17.0). It may be useful in cases where rate should be limited depending on a certain condition:
1.17 and up. while xtream-ui uses still 1.16 and i'm using 1.19

i still dont' see anything wrong with it. it could be a problem with xtream-ui chunk nginx configurations which could cause it to not work.

I try today with no success I added the limit_rate on first nginx part .. http broadcasting

In which position do you put the limit ?

Thank you
sorry but i'm using custom/different nginx configuration and version i knew limit_rate would help but i cannot show you all my setup because its private thing and i'm not willing to share it. I would try to setup a default xtream-ui with nginx 1.16 and i will test it out if i find a way to reach it i will share on this post.

yamcell

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

bro. this forum is for expert and not expert if u don't want to help others just ignore and let other .

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock