Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Cpu Problem

muri

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am using Xtream UI panel. CPU and Memory Instant 100% during evening peak hours and sometimes drops by themselves in 2-3 minutes. When it does not fall, I change the main server domain, then it drops. Do you think this is an attack or a system error?

joelonlyne

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am using Xtream UI panel. CPU and Memory Instant 100% during evening peak hours and sometimes drops by themselves in 2-3 minutes. When it does not fall, I change the main server domain, then it drops. Do you think this is an attack or a system error?

Hi,

My recommendation, try to filter your process with htop to see who is using the majority percentage of CPU.

Keep in mind Xtream UI show us a average of CPU use in the dashboard.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

PROCESS MONITOR - HIGH CPU / MEMORY USAGE
If you're having issues with high cpu or memory usage, you can list the processes that are causing issues using the process monitor function. Go to the dashboard and click the CPU / Memory Usage of an individual server or select Process Monitor from the settings cog dropdown to begin. It can take a few seconds to enumerate processes but will list anything that is being used by the Xtream Codes user. You can then see what individual streams or processes are causing you the biggest issues.

An example that can cause high CPU usage is having movies set up on one server, but the video files themselves are hosted on another server. This will cause XC to download those files using the system_api.php file to the server and attempt to process them upon completion. Doing this with hundreds of movies will cause you big issues. Best practice is to host the movies on the same server as the one encoding / symlinking them. Try to use symlink more often than not as it's the least intensive.

For high memory usage where you can't isolate the issue, try the following:

Notes from a trusted user who had 100% CPU and 100% Memory, managed to reduce this drastically using process monitor:

• Make sure pid_monitor is in crons.
  • Clean up streams_sys using stream tools.
  • Restart services.
  • For Any high percentage vod - make sure its set to same server as the source and symlink is on.
  • Any live streams that are high percentage that aren't being transcoded for a reason are likely starting and stopping too much: turn them direct or on demand.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

muri

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
PROCESS MONITOR - HIGH CPU / MEMORY USAGE
If you're having issues with high cpu or memory usage, you can list the processes that are causing issues using the process monitor function. Go to the dashboard and click the CPU / Memory Usage of an individual server or select Process Monitor from the settings cog dropdown to begin. It can take a few seconds to enumerate processes but will list anything that is being used by the Xtream Codes user. You can then see what individual streams or processes are causing you the biggest issues.

An example that can cause high CPU usage is having movies set up on one server, but the video files themselves are hosted on another server. This will cause XC to download those files using the system_api.php file to the server and attempt to process them upon completion. Doing this with hundreds of movies will cause you big issues. Best practice is to host the movies on the same server as the one encoding / symlinking them. Try to use symlink more often than not as it's the least intensive.

For high memory usage where you can't isolate the issue, try the following:

Notes from a trusted user who had 100% CPU and 100% Memory, managed to reduce this drastically using process monitor:

• Make sure pid_monitor is in crons.
  • Clean up streams_sys using stream tools.
  • Restart services.
  • For Any high percentage vod - make sure its set to same server as the source and symlink is on.
  • Any live streams that are high percentage that aren't being transcoded for a reason are likely starting and stopping too much: turn them direct or on demand.
everything is true. when I upload or delete an vod. The CPU is goes high

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
TO CLEAR XC UI LOGS USING MYSQL

Login to XC via MySql
mysql -u root -pPASSWORD
use xtream_iptvpro;

Then run each one of these commands:

TRUNCATE panel_logs;
TRUNCATE client_logs;
TRUNCATE stream_logs;
TRUNCATE epg_data;

With best regards.

daranda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Forum Spamming
How do you solve this issue?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock