Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Anyway to Convert a XC DB from version 1 to version 2 ?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok so here is my issue i have bought a server from someone that got v2 installed

i have managed to get everything running finewith an external php script that connects to the mysql db and runs the commands i need

but my issue now is the person i bought the server from had all ready converted there database down to version 1 so i need to conver it back up to version 2

JJones199412

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
rob2k9, who did you buy v2 from mate?
is it possible you can PM me and help me out there?
Greatly apprichiate it if so mate...
And how much did it cost please?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
rob2k9, who did you buy v2 from mate?
is it possible you can PM me and help me out there?
Greatly apprichiate it if so mate...
And how much did it cost please?

I did not buy version two thats impossible i bought a server that had version 2 installed on it all ready and i got a new script installed along side version 2 that connects to the xtream_iptvpro database and can make edits to user details / channels and so it

all the xtreamcodes panel really does it run some commands to the db to edit things and restart channels so you can connect to the db manualy via ssh and do it all your self or you could get a script to connect todo it for you in a moreuser friendly way

the script i have to manage it is very simple just allows me to edit users and restart streams as that all i need

what i really need now is a way to convert a v2 db back into v2

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

JJones199412

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I did not buy version two thats impossible i bought a server that had version 2 installed on it all ready and i got a new script installed along side version 2 that connects to the xtream_iptvpro database and can make edits to user details / channels and so it

all the xtreamcodes panel really does it run some commands to the db to edit things and restart channels so you can connect to the db manualy via ssh and do it all your self or you could get a script to connect todo it for you in a moreuser friendly way

the script i have to manage it is very simple just allows me to edit users and restart streams as that all i need

what i really need now is a way to convert a v2 db back into v2
Where can i buy one mate?
I can't edit your DB, but i know some one who can if that helps?

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Where can i buy one mate?
I can't edit your DB, but i know some one who can if that helps?

if you have someone that could help that would be amazing as for the script to connect to the db and stuff the guy was from cskings i paid him $200 and he installed it and everything for me his email i will send you via dm

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gerygower

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Ok so here is my issue i have bought a server from someone that got v2 installed

i have managed to get everything running finewith an external php script that connects to the mysql db and runs the commands i need

but my issue now is the person i bought the server from had all ready converted there database down to version 1 so i need to conver it back up to version 2

I’d appreciate if I could see the script. In my case I had to do the opposite. Get the v2 database and fill-in the v1 database 1.0.6 was needing. It’s only 5 or 6 tables that need to be populated. You can rename the database, use a script that creates a new v2 one and then populate the new database with records from the renamed one

jamesb16

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why would you not backup your db before downgrade

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
why would you not backup your db before downgrade

Please take you time to read apost before replying to it.

I bought the server from someone who was in the process of down grading to version 1.6 from version 2 he had all ready done the db and deleted the version in mysql so all i have is a version 1 db that i need converted back to v2 to work with the panel

jamesb16

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Please take you time to read apost before replying to it.

I bought the server from someone who was in the process of down grading to version 1.6 from version 2 he had all ready done the db and deleted the version in mysql so all i have is a version 1 db that i need converted back to v2 to work with the panel
yeh so you had V2 never took a backup....converted to v1 and wanted to go back to V2 using someone elses panel ;)

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yeh so you had V2 never took a backup....converted to v1 and wanted to go back to V2 using someone elses panel ;)

what the fuck you on about dude can you even read

i have 14 diffrent servers in 6 diffrent datacenters to grab my channels i usuly only sell channels for restream
But i decided i wanted to sell to customers as well i had someone tell me they couldnt get there panel to work as it was v2 and got stuck trying to switch to version one as he was not selling he was losing to much money i paid him $600 for his server and database

i fixed the panel my self by adding in a new admin account using ssh and added a test account once i got that working i then paid someone else $200 to create a simple php panel for me to access the xc database via a graphic interface to allow me to edit streams and restart them and stuff and this is working fine

but as i stated he washalf way through converting down witch i no longer need todo now i have v2 working fine as i need to convert the db back up to version 2 again so i can get his old customers back up and running before they dont want to stay with me and decide to switch some where else

right now i have hundreds of channels coming in from a p mpegtv and xc v2 panels all i need is to sort out this db issue and i am good to go

not my first rodeo i know how things work and i aint stupid enough to not make a backup first i have spent the last few days switching other people from xc v2 to mpegtv as i have been talking privetly with the developer via skype and his forum about issues that needed fixed i have done it for a few people now from this from this form and others

all i need to know is if anyone has a tool or script todo it or am i gonnahave to open up notepad++ and split screen it with compare and go through the files to see whats needing changed witch i dont really want todo with a db that has over 20k customers in it

marinaio67

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

i can

If you haven't solve yet, i can do it for you... pm me

jamesb16

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
what the fuck you on about dude can you even read

i have 14 diffrent servers in 6 diffrent datacenters to grab my channels i usuly only sell channels for restream
But i decided i wanted to sell to customers as well i had someone tell me they couldnt get there panel to work as it was v2 and got stuck trying to switch to version one as he was not selling he was losing to much money i paid him $600 for his server and database

i fixed the panel my self by adding in a new admin account using ssh and added a test account once i got that working i then paid someone else $200 to create a simple php panel for me to access the xc database via a graphic interface to allow me to edit streams and restart them and stuff and this is working fine

but as i stated he washalf way through converting down witch i no longer need todo now i have v2 working fine as i need to convert the db back up to version 2 again so i can get his old customers back up and running before they dont want to stay with me and decide to switch some where else

right now i have hundreds of channels coming in from a p mpegtv and xc v2 panels all i need is to sort out this db issue and i am good to go

not my first rodeo i know how things work and i aint stupid enough to not make a backup first i have spent the last few days switching other people from xc v2 to mpegtv as i have been talking privetly with the developer via skype and his forum about issues that needed fixed i have done it for a few people now from this from this form and others

all i need to know is if anyone has a tool or script todo it or am i gonnahave to open up notepad++ and split screen it with compare and go through the files to see whats needing changed witch i dont really want todo with a db that has over 20k customers in it
its easy to do

PM me if you want

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock