Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Anyone had any luck linking Plex to Xui One yet?

Krankmeister5000

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi. I asked a few months back about 'Plex sync'/watch folder feature(s) in XUIone. I wonder if ANYONE has gotten this figured out yet?
I have managed to import tv series from plex to xuione panel, but NO episodes or movies are being pulled.

No-one on the internet seems to know how this is done. Its driving me round the twist! lol

Many Thanks in advance folks :D

Starkey

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi. I asked a few months back about 'Plex sync'/watch folder feature(s) in XUIone. I wonder if ANYONE has gotten this figured out yet?
I have managed to import tv series from plex to xuione panel, but NO episodes or movies are being pulled.

No-one on the internet seems to know how this is done. Its driving me round the twist! lol

just a question, can you do this with xtream-ui (CKmods41)? ive been looking at doing this for some time, if it can be done would you mind sharing with me a tutorial?

ive been reading that xui.one does support it but there's no documentation. i can find unfortunately...

Krankmeister5000

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
just a question, can you do this with xtream-ui (CKmods41)? ive been looking at doing this for some time, if it can be done would you mind sharing with me a tutorial?

ive been reading that xui.one does support it but there's no documentation. i can find unfortunately...
I am stuck also buddy. Iv been trying everything but to no avail!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

NeySlim

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Got it working:
-xui and plex must be on same machine
-xui user should have read access to plex files
- create link between xui and plex using the matching loadbalancer (or main)
-must link plex categories to xui categories
-run plex import batch in xui
-???
-Profit!

OscarBolivia

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Are there any docs , on how to set this up?
Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Are there any docs , on how to set this up?
Oscar
easy. read the post above yours.. U MUST BE THE OWNER OF THE PLEX. so dont go buy plex shares they dont work and using appboxes will kill the boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
easy. read the post above yours.. U MUST BE THE OWNER OF THE PLEX. so dont go buy plex shares they dont work and using appboxes will kill the boxes.
Appbox works Fine

it is also not necessary that the plex server and XUI LB are on the same machine.

I've been using it separately for months.

Plex Server is its own server, which in my case is not even in the same data center.

I also only linked Movies on LB 1 and the series on LB 2.

it works

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
it is also not necessary that the plex server and XUI LB are on the same machine.

I've been using it separately for months.

Plex Server is its own server, which in my case is not even in the same data center.

I also only linked Movies on LB 1 and the series on LB 2.

it works
it does work but i mount it so i can see the resources all in one place. Appboxes your putting a huge load on their servers as they use containers, so in theory your fuk the appbox owner who has other shares on that server. I know what it does, as had somebody do it to my plex shares.

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
it does work but i mount it so i can see the resources all in one place. Appboxes your putting a huge load on their servers as they use containers, so in theory your fuk the appbox owner who has other shares on that server. I know what it does, as had somebody do it to my plex shares.
what is loading my XUI server?

I can't see anything that puts extra strain on my LB.

it just creates a database and links the source to Plex... done

normal Plex share does not work because you have no admin rights or the Plex account used is not a PlexOwner but only a shared media library User

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
what is loading my XUI server?

I can't see anything that puts extra strain on my LB.

it just creates a database and links the source to Plex... done

normal Plex share does not work because you have no admin rights or the Plex account used is not a PlexOwner but only a shared media library User
so your source is a appbox. They are not designed to be a streaming source for these panels. The panel pulls direct link without going through the plex software it self. So your using somebody else bandwidth for your vod.

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
so your source is a appbox. They are not designed to be a streaming source for these panels. The panel pulls direct link without going through the plex software it self. So your using somebody else bandwidth for your vod.
I know how that works. and no, I'm not using someone else's bandwidth.

you're generalizing it all.

I have a BareMetal sever that will have Plex installed in the docker because it's easier and better to manage.

only we are on this server and I pay for this including the bandwidth.

xui only links to this server because the storage cluster is connected locally there.

So data runs from the cluster to the Plexserver in the Dokker - from there to XUI and from XUI to the client

nite

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
What I also said is that basically an app box also works... I've done it myself for a short time

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock