Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Painel Binstream (need help)

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 5378" data-quote="codigus" data-source="post: 103738" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=103738" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-103738">codigus said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Hi,<br /> <br /> I have binstream installed and I am looking for someone used to the system able to help me with few things. I can pay for it.<br /> <br /> Thank you </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>hello friend, how did you get? can you share?</div>

G

guetteur

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1831" data-quote="anrfsolrac" data-source="post: 104034" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104034" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104034">anrfsolrac said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> hello friend, how did you get? can you share? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div> <a href="https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/" class="link link--internal" target="" rel="" data-proxy-href=""> https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/ </a> </div></div>

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 2641" data-quote="guetteur" data-source="post: 104041" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104041" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104041">guetteur said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> <div> <a href="https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/" class="link link--internal" target="" rel="" data-proxy-href=""> https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/ </a> </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>thank you, licence is just 3 days?</div>

julianohaas

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper">problem is being 75 coins a lot of currency</div>

CentOS

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper">Olá se alguém tiver informaçoes<br /> <blockquote data-attributes="member: 2641" data-quote="guetteur" data-source="post: 104041" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104041" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104041">guetteur said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> <div> <a href="https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/" class="link link--internal" target="" rel="" data-proxy-href=""> https://www.worldofiptv.com/resources/binstream-panel.2164/ </a> </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>If anyone has information about this resource is it working?<br /> <br /> <br /> because it costs 75 credits, did anyone manage to test it?</div>

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1300" data-quote="anthonyprime" data-source="post: 104958" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104958" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104958">anthonyprime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> They are just files copied from the dedicated ones, there is no installer.<br /> If you want a complete installation with an application, let me know that I have prices. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>anthony, do you have panel complete?</div>

jhonydio

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper">Hello Anthony, I had your whatsap, you can send me PM so I can negotiate this system with you, already grateful.<br /> <blockquote data-attributes="member: 1300" data-quote="anthonyprime" data-source="post: 104960" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104960" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104960">anthonyprime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> I perform complete installation, but only private information. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote></div>

Last edited:

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 8218" data-quote="jhonydio" data-source="post: 104986" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104986" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104986">jhonydio said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Olá anthony, eu tinha seu whatsap, pode me enviar PM para que eu negocie com vc esse sistema, desde já grato. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You better edit to english, you can be banned</div>

jhonydio

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1831" data-quote="anrfsolrac" data-source="post: 104995" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104995" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104995">anrfsolrac said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> You better edit to english, you can be banned </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sorry</div>

anrfsolrac

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1300" data-quote="anthonyprime" data-source="post: 104960" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=104960" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-104960">anthonyprime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> I perform complete installation, but only private information. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You have all system or just cms? I heard its very complex</div>

edson nunes

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper">hello friend I have the complete bistream, main, product, balancers and cache + panel, working license, what you need...<br /> <blockquote data-attributes="member: 5378" data-quote="codigus" data-source="post: 103738" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=103738" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-103738">codigus said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Hi,<br /> <br /> I have binstream installed and I am looking for someone used to the system able to help me with few things. I can pay for it.<br /> <br /> Thank you </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote></div>

TechAppSystem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1831" data-quote="anrfsolrac" data-source="post: 105000" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=105000" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-105000">anrfsolrac said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> You have all system or just cms? I heard its very complex </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I have it complete with permission</div>

Marcel299

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 2998" data-quote="edson nunes" data-source="post: 123173" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=123173" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-123173">edson nunes said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> hello friend I have the complete bistream, main, product, balancers and cache + panel, working license, what you need... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>ola I have interest could send me a message?</div>

lucasrodrigo

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 2998" data-quote="edson nunes" data-source="post: 123173" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=123173" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-123173">edson nunes said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> hello friend I have the complete bistream, main, product, balancers and cache + panel, working license, what you need... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Pv brother</div>

TechAppSystem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 1300" data-quote="TechAppSystem" data-source="post: 125079" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=125079" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-125079">TechAppSystem said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> I have it complete with permission </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Yah!</div>

catafesta

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 5378" data-quote="codigus" data-source="post: 103738" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=103738" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-103738">codigus said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Hi,<br /> <br /> I have binstream installed and I am looking for someone used to the system able to help me with few things. I can pay for it.<br /> <br /> Thank you </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> <blockquote data-attributes="member: 5378" data-quote="codigus" data-source="post: 103738" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=103738" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-103738">codigus said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> Hi,<br /> <br /> I have binstream installed and I am looking for someone used to the system able to help me with few things. I can pay for it.<br /> <br /> Thank you </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I have apk license authentication protection vod panel<br /> all complete</div>

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock