Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Help Needed to Find Encryption Key Path in XUI One Panel

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble finding the encryption and decryption key in a project that uses the XUI One panel. This key is crucial for the encryption and decryption functions located in the xui.so library. Specifically, the key is used for:

1. Encrypting and decrypting user data: All sensitive data (e.g., passwords, user information) stored in the system is encrypted using this key.
  2. Secure storage of configuration parameters: Some configuration parameters are also encrypted to ensure their security.
  3. Authentication and authorization: The key may be used to generate and validate tokens for user authentication and authorization.
So far, I have taken the following steps:

1. Searched all configuration files and scripts within the /home/xui/ directory for any references to the key or encryption methods.
  2. Checked environment variables that might contain the key by using scripts to list all environment variables and search for keywords like key, encrypt, decrypt, password, secret.
  3. Analyzed logs using tools such as strace and ltrace to trace all functions in the xui.so file related to encryption and decryption.
  4. Tested all potential keys found during the previous steps using a PHP script, but unfortunately, none of these keys were correct.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to identify the exact location of the key. My question is:

Does anyone know where the encryption key might be stored in the XUI One panel or has experience with similar systems?

Any advice, guidance, or information would be extremely helpful. I am willing to pay well for accurate information that helps me find the key.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Squallp

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
its not working on that way key are is a different everytime and is a generated by remote server of xui.one

squallp

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
its not working on that way key are is a different everytime and is a generated by remote server of xui.one
This is not true, we just solved the problem with the key

This is the best functions in xui.so LB

function zim_Xui_Functions_FuckOffHackers() {

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingOfSat

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
This is not true, we just solved the problem with the key

This is the best functions in xui.so LB

function zim_Xui_Functions_FuckOffHackers() {

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh I thing you talking for dynamic key hahaha best function šŸ˜‚

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks