Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Warning: DrmPlus is a scammer

LKlix

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
@DrmPlus is a scammer, he scammed us out of 1000 dollars for some scripts that were worthless, then he asked us for 500 more dollars to give us a panel that updates the keys automatically, and when we paid him the 1500 dollars he blocked us, do not trust him, he is a shitty scammer, I wrote to him on several telegrams and he blocked everything, he didn't respond, he didn't give us what we bought and he stole our money

rgset.png

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
Typical of scammers, they all proceed in the same way. However, if you want, you could put the scripts you received from him here and maybe someone can fix them

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Delta19

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
printscreens are great to show evrythings so others can be informed

NullZ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
VIP Member 12M
Reaction score
I personally think that the screenshots have no value and it will not affect him in the future to be able to fool someone else.
Practically everyone when looking to buy a script writes on Google the name of the provider for example Movistar DRM Script and then finds a lot of sites where to buy

He finds an interesting and good one at a good price, talks to the scammer and lets himself be convinced and pays with Crypto after which he is fooled. The scammer may have a new Telegram address, a new website, a name I can't find nothing.

But let's take another scenario: if anyone were to post all the partially working or not working script craps received then it's very possible that someone in this community would fix it

The next time someone googles the same Movistar DRM Script they will find the same scam sites but also the WOI forum with a script ready to go. And in conclusion the chances of being fooled decrease.
Just my own opinion, not everyone has to agree with it

Robin-Hood

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@DrmPlus is a scammer, he scammed us out of 1000 dollars for some scripts that were worthless, then he asked us for 500 more dollars to give us a panel that updates the keys automatically, and when we paid him the 1500 dollars he blocked us, do not trust him, he is a shitty scammer, I wrote to him on several telegrams and he blocked everything, he didn't respond, he didn't give us what we bought and he stole our money

rgset.png
I went through this a few years ago, I know very well what you are going through.
As a result, I sought knowledge and today I write my own scripts.
Maybe my life story will serve as inspiration for you, I hope you overcome this blow and get something good out of it.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks