Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question CPU Problem on 22F

sunahmet

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
We have the following problem on our panel, when connected to a stream 600-1000 clients and when the stream restarts on backup stream the CPU from main server rises to 100%, while the CPU overload I have to perform service start so that the CPU goes down again. I have an 80core server there with 256GB RAM and is 1gbps unmetered.
We used 22F mods panel.

Can someone help me with what it could be?

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
We have the following problem on our panel, when connected to a stream 600-1000 clients and when the stream restarts on backup stream the CPU from main server rises to 100%, while the CPU overload I have to perform service start so that the CPU goes down again. I have an 80core server there with 256GB RAM and is 1gbps unmetered.
We used 22F mods panel.

Can someone help me with what it could be?
From SSH client Putty, type in:

nano /etc/fstab

Main Server
Main server has no stream. Sometimes we can test some streams so we will need the size of streams folder to be very small. Why do you need to allocate 90% of RAM to streams folder when you don’t even stream anything? You can put in maybe 2G if you want. with 2G you can test a few streams with no issue. So the code will be like this for main server.

tmpfs /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=1777,size=2G 0 0

LB Servers
LB servers are mostly for streams so we will need lots of RAM for it. But how much RAM is needed. It is based on your ONLINE streams and its bitrate. This is not based on your total clients connected to that server

Here is the math.

Total RAM needed = (stream bitrate(kbps)/8)*10(seconds)*10chunks

So if your stream bitrate is 7000kbps, you have to convert it to KB/s which is 7000/8=875KB/s. Now times that number to 10 seconds which is the length of the chunk, you will get 8750KB, which is around 8.7MB/chunk. Plus it stores 10 chunks per stream so it will be 87MB of RAM per stream.

Now if you want to have 100 ONLINE streams at this 7000kbps bitrate, you will need 100x87MB = 8700MB of RAM only. This is 8.7G of RAM.

If you need 1000 ONLINE streams at 7000Kbps, you need 87GB of RAM.

My current server has 256GB of RAM and by default, it allocates 90% of that (230GB) to the streams folder. However in in real usage, I only streams 800 ONLINE streams, with mixed bitrates. When view the streams folder, It only uses 64 GB of RAM. So now I just need to allocate around 80-100GB of RAM to this folder. The rest of RAM can be used by other programs.

tmpfs /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=1777,size=100G 0 0

After you make the changes, you need to make it go into effect. Type in this 2 commands

umount /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams

mount -a

SlackerMafia

VIP Member 3M
VIP Member 3M
Ext. Member
Reaction score

nano /etc/fstab

Main Server
Main server has no stream. Sometimes we can test some streams so we will need the size of streams folder to be very small. Why do you need to allocate 90% of RAM to streams folder when you don’t even stream anything? You can put in maybe 2G if you want. with 2G you can test a few streams with no issue. So the code will be like this for main server.

tmpfs /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=1777,size=2G 0 0

LB Servers
LB servers are mostly for streams so we will need lots of RAM for it. But how much RAM is needed. It is based on your ONLINE streams and its bitrate. This is not based on your total clients connected to that server

Here is the math.

So if your stream bitrate is 7000kbps, you have to convert it to KB/s which is 7000/8=875KB/s. Now times that number to 10 seconds which is the length of the chunk, you will get 8750KB, which is around 8.7MB/chunk. Plus it stores 10 chunks per stream so it will be 87MB of RAM per stream.

Now if you want to have 100 ONLINE streams at this 7000kbps bitrate, you will need 100x87MB = 8700MB of RAM only. This is 8.7G of RAM.

My current server has 256GB of RAM and by default, it allocates 90% of that (230GB) to the streams folder. However in in real usage, I only streams 800 ONLINE streams, with mixed bitrates. When view the streams folder, It only uses 64 GB of RAM. So now I just need to allocate around 80-100GB of RAM to this folder. The rest of RAM can be used by other programs.

tmpfs /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/streams tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=1777,size=100G 0 0

After you make the changes, you need to make it go into effect. Type in this 2 commands

mount -a
This post alone is a fricken goldmine. Thanks for breaking that down! 👍

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sunahmet

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

nano /etc/fstab

Main Server

LB Servers

Here is the math.

mount -a

nano /etc/fstab

Main Server

LB Servers

Here is the math.

mount -a
Thank you sir for your tips, I have carried out the application and will test how it looks for a few days.
But as a hint, I have no problems with the RAM only with the CPU, Because I the process about htop succession! It only happens during Streams Start if there on this stream 600-1000 Clients are Connected not on all streams!

sunahmet

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The problem is still the same, I have carried out all the written tips but unfortunately if there are several connections on a stream such as 600-700 clients the CPU rises to 100%. Do you have anything else with your experience what it should be?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks