Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info CloudFlare new ban wave

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Probably many of the CloudFlare users noticed it (but not all for some reason?) a ban wave happened yesterday, they sent out emails about it, people saw their streams blocked with a message from CloudFlare instead and traffic for anything else extremely slow...

it happened to me as well, and for those wondering, no i didn't have LBs behind CF, only main... i had Down Status Videos but wasn't delivered by main server but from a LB...
On my account i got few domains only one domain got limited and blocked (the most important one still) for some reason that i don't really understand the others were not impacted...

Unfortunately i wasn't able to find a solution yet or an alternative that is brining WAF and DNS Proxy even close to what CF provides even if had to pay... (ofc i didn't look at any shit that was way to expensive)...

Exemple of mail received :

1727939142196.png

Example of stream replacement :

1727939226238.png

ᴾᵀ_ᵀᵘᵍᵃ

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Probably many of the CloudFlare users noticed it (but not all for some reason?) a ban wave happened yesterday, they sent out emails about it, people saw their streams blocked with a message from CloudFlare instead and traffic for anything else extremely slow...

it happened to me as well, and for those wondering, no i didn't have LBs behind CF, only main... i had Down Status Videos but wasn't delivered by main server but from a LB...
On my account i got few domains only one domain got limited and blocked (the most important one still) for some reason that i don't really understand the others were not impacted...

Unfortunately i wasn't able to find a solution yet or an alternative that is brining WAF and DNS Proxy even close to what CF provides even if had to pay... (ofc i didn't look at any shit that was way to expensive)...

Exemple of mail received :

View attachment 5486

Example of stream replacement :

View attachment 5487
Hi, this also happened to me when the cloudflear cloud was turned off and it was resolved but the main is now exposed.
any alternative to cloudflear to use?
Thanks in advance.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i had Down Status Videos
seems it's the problem (i think) , if those videos streaming from main server that use CF, mean "is a violation of the terms of service"

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
seems it's the problem (i think) , if those videos streaming from main server that use CF, mean "is a violation of the terms of service"
Nop, as i said they are served from an lb using external ip... Not behind cloudflare...

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Nop, as i said they are served from an lb using external ip... Not behind cloudflare...

are you sure about that? can you make request curl -i http.... to the down stream and see which link give you, is lb ip or main ip
you can check "Total Data Served" to understand if the traffic usage, something used CF for streaming video data or large files
and if you already setup by pass cache?
also check epg usage, or logo images usage, something make them to think you need paid plan
if that domain is important, better to pay for paid plan

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
are you sure about that? can you make request curl -i http.... to the down stream and see which link give you, is lb ip or main ip
you can check "Total Data Served" to understand if the traffic usage, something used CF for streaming video data or large files
and if you already setup by pass cache?
also check epg usage, or logo images usage, something make them to think you need paid plan
if that domain is important, better to pay for paid plan
i am sure i did check, i didn't have cache bypass as i used cache to cache epg data for example... when it happened i had a daly total usage of 10GB last 24h and 2GB cache... (it is less than usual)... but like 5 min before it happened i had spike in amout of requests... in the analytics it showing their own ips so no clue what it is...

it happened yesterday to many people including me, and few of them were under paid plan and still same thing happened to them...

pinaliz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm having this problem with 3 domains in one free account. I don't see any problems with my paid 1 account yet. I will keep you informed of the developments and help you.

TeslaVision

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I'm having this problem with 3 domains in one free account. I don't see any problems with my paid 1 account yet. I will keep you informed of the developments and help you.
I got only one of my 3 domains under my free account... And a friend got only 1 of 9 under his free acc... I wasnt able to find a pattern except that i had most waf rules under this acc... I go sleep now as i'm dead 50h+ without sleep...

akawi11

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i am sure i did check, i didn't have cache bypass as i used cache to cache epg data for example... when it happened i had a daly total usage of 10GB last 24h and 2GB cache... (it is less than usual)... but like 5 min before it happened i had spike in amout of requests... in the analytics it showing their own ips so no clue what it is...

it happened yesterday to many people including me, and few of them were under paid plan and still same thing happened to them...
as long it's happen to many, seems they put some new rules about usage traffic
anyway, they just want to push many to paid plan because of high traffic usage

I’m a website operator and my content was redirected for Terms of Service violations​

If you are on a Free, Pro, or Business Plan and your application appears to be serving videos or a disproportionate amount of large files without using the appropriate paid service as described below, Cloudflare may redirect your content or take other actions to protect quality of service. When this happens, you will receive an email notification regarding Cloudflare’s actions and your options.

first thing need to do is to check
dns > analytics

to have better idea about your traffic

mmicha17

Basic Member
Basic Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
From what i am reading all over the internet, some providers where affected some where not.
Did anyone found the actual reason behind this block?

Its # of data consumed ?
Is because urls contain ts/mp4 media formats ?

Moutamared

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
is there any better way to secure the server ( main and LB ) beside using cloudflare guys ?
even using proxies won't be the best solution, because for each lb, you need an equivalant server to serve number of clients will be connected to that lb, like the same network speed and the bandwith and the same RAM as well.
i don't know if there's much better way and don't costs that much to build a secure system !

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks