Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+13k threads
+115k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
ALL USER WITH DOUBLE ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED WITHOUT NOTICEMENT.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question 1-Stream on demand issue

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am having issues with on demand on 1-Stream as the majority of my channels are set to on demand however their status is "online" is their any command to make their status change from online to ondemand_waiting? all these channels are constantly online eating up my slots and causing looping, I can do this manually but it is very time consuming.

Thanks in advance.

thanospepe

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You can do this from mass edit. You can filter the channels by the server and set them to Is On-Demand: Yes. After removing the tick from Do not change on the Streaming Servers, select the same server where the streams are, change the status from 'started' to 'ondemand_waiting', then select all streams (just use the button at the top and select all next to the checkbox) and save the change.

You need to restart the streams next, and they should be fine. 1-Stream Support Helped me with this the last time, this is the right way to set up on-demand.
You could also contact them. You likely have a license since you're using the panel.

ondemand.png

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks