Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Xui one. Some problems I am having.

julian

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I would like to share my experience and get some comments re problems I am comming by. I have been using xui one v1.5.12 R2 (nulled) as a test bench since August. My set up consists of a 4 core vps as main, one 6 core as lb1 and another vps as lb2 also a local proliant gen9 server for encoding.
There are a number of problems I can not solve, I have searched but nobody seems to have my problems and/or no solution has been found. I will list in order of seriousness.
1) When a reseller account downloads a playlist for a streaming line the panel gives main server ip within the m3u file streams list, even tough reseller Url is set. On the other hand when downloaded by admin the list takes the main server Url. This applies to the url text of the streams and movies within the m3u file. The output does not seem to care about user dns.
2) proxy function does not work properly. It works on lbs only, not on main.
3) timeshift does not work even though epg is set up and running. The server does save the stream files, however the clients can not use them, and that despite people saying it works up to 4 days. I could never get it to run. Output error is file not found on stalker/mag
4) epg needs to be force reloaded other wise it does not update and stop working at end of its validity.
5) May be not an error however irritating
. Client has to put adult password twice to watch adult content (once when choosing catagory and once to open the chosen stream/channel.
6) some database tables seem to have a problem and cannot open in shell....,
6) folder watch fails to import series with output no tmdb match although tmdb has info that does not happen with all content.
We have installed the thing a few times and changed every setting we could find but it persists.
It would be nice to hear some opinions, anybody to chime in there 2 cents would be very welcome. We are attempting do disassemble to at least fix the url problem. Apart that the panel is not bad, it’s a pity it looses out to the above.

mroz

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I would like to share my experience and get some comments re problems I am comming by. I have been using xui one v1.5.12 R2 (nulled) as a test bench since August. My set up consists of a 4 core vps as main, one 6 core as lb1 and another vps as lb2 also a local proliant gen9 server for encoding.
There are a number of problems I can not solve, I have searched but nobody seems to have my problems and/or no solution has been found. I will list in order of seriousness.
1) When a reseller account downloads a playlist for a streaming line the panel gives main server ip within the m3u file streams list, even tough reseller Url is set. On the other hand when downloaded by admin the list takes the main server Url. This applies to the url text of the streams and movies within the m3u file. The output does not seem to care about user dns.
2) proxy function does not work properly. It works on lbs only, not on main.
3) timeshift does not work even though epg is set up and running. The server does save the stream files, however the clients can not use them, and that despite people saying it works up to 4 days. I could never get it to run. Output error is file not found on stalker/mag
4) epg needs to be force reloaded other wise it does not update and stop working at end of its validity.
5) May be not an error however irritating
. Client has to put adult password twice to watch adult content (once when choosing catagory and once to open the chosen stream/channel.
6) some database tables seem to have a problem and cannot open in shell....,
6) folder watch fails to import series with output no tmdb match although tmdb has info that does not happen with all content.
We have installed the thing a few times and changed every setting we could find but it persists.
It would be nice to hear some opinions, anybody to chime in there 2 cents would be very welcome. We are attempting do disassemble to at least fix the url problem. Apart that the panel is not bad, it’s a pity it looses out to the above.
I would also be interested in the solution

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock