Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

xcPanel - A XtreamUI Addon Panel for Clients

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
xcPanel - A XtreamUI Addon Panel for Clients

xcPanel is a XtreamUI addon Panel for Clients. It is full compatible with XtreamUI. It does work with the XtreamUI Database, so all your current and new clients can use it.
The panel was developed with the idea to simplify the work of the admin and to give your customer more freedom. For you as a provider, it also brings you more security and prevention against copyright infringement cases (DCMA Reports).

The automated Test System
  • The administrator does not have to manually deploy the test accounts for interested parties
  • You can determine the test time to be distributed automatically (hourly, daily etc.)
  • Since the automated test system works by SMS verification, only real interested persons can get test accounts.
  • Prevention of Re-test (request for a second) Test Account with the same e-mail or same mobile number is not possible
    With this two option you prevent Fake User that just want get a Test Account to share it on public free IPTV Websites
    Please note, the most Absuse reasons are, to provide Fake User Test Accounts to unknown User without any verification.
    - The Abuse (copyright infringement) Companies scan the on Free IPTV Websites for Provider Domains and Accounts, once they catch it your Hosting Provider reiceive the Abuse and then they block your Server
  • The SMS System comes as a HTML (php) Widget, which can easily be integrated into your website
  • Test package users are prevented from using WebTV, thus preventing malicious test users It happens
  • Multi Language possibility, can be translate in any Language: Based on Language Files

The Order and Activation System
  • You can use each payment plattform as the payment will be checked manually by the admin
  • Once the customer has completed the order and payment, he simply need add the required information to the Activation Form through the form on the website.
  • Immediate mail notification to the admin about a incoming customer order activation
  • After admin approvement in the admin area, the customer access credentials will be sent immediate to the customer via SMS and mail with a with one simple clicking to the confirmation button.

Advantages for the Administrator
  • Doesn't need waste his time with incoming "Password Change" requests from client side.
  • Doesn't need waste his time with incoming "Edit Channel Bouquet" requests from client side.
    (For example, Add / Remove Adult Channel or or other Channel Bouquets)
  • Doesn't need waste his time with explaining clients how to use the serice and how to add the Account to their Devices
    Detailed / Editable Client Installations and HowTo use Guides for allmost all Plattforms like MAG Devices, SS IPTV, Smart TV's, IOS, Android, Windows, Xtream-Codes based STB's, Enigma 2 Devices and m3u Playlist
    - The required clients access credentials are already automatically provided as info
  • Doesn't need waste his time for add or edit clients MAG Devices (Client is able to add or edit his MAG Device)
  • Doesn't need wastle his time to provide the client start, remaining end end date to the clients (all those information are provided in xcPanel client area)
  • The administrator can add and publish some announcements and FAQ's from the admin area to the client area
  • The administrator doesn't need provide provide any privat contact details like WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype or any other Conact Detail, simply support your client through Support Ticket System.
  • Can request a Client Speed Test (Client can perform a speedtest in xcPanel and share the result)

Advantages for the Client
  • The Client can change his password at any time
  • Can allways add and edit MAG Devices
  • Edit Channel Bouquet (Add / Remove the desired packages like Adult Channels)
  • Can see the Account Informations (Start, Duration, End Date)
  • Has access to at allways to the Installations and HowTo use Guides
  • Can send allways support requests simply with the Support Ticket System
  • Can allways do a Internet Speed Test simply from the Client Area
  • Can watch its content anytime and anywhere via WebTV

Panel Screenhots:

1. With the Widget the Test Reequest Form can be simply implement to any Website

2. Since the automated test system works by SMS verification, only real interested persons can get test accounts

3. The Client receive the confirmation Code

4. Client has to verfiy his Mobile Number with entering the received confirmation code

5. Once the Mobile Number is verfied, the System will send the credentials for Test Acccount immediately via SMS and Mail

INFO: If a second test account request comes in from the same Phone Number or Mail will ve recognized and rejected by the system.

The xcPanel

1. Login Screen

2. The Dashboard provides General information like Support Ticket Notifications and Annoncements

3. My Account: Client can see his
- Account Informations,
- can add/adit a MAG Device MAC Adres,
- see the Poral URL for MAG Device
- change the Account Password

4. Content Editing: The Client can enable / disable the Bouquet content (Channel Packages) according to his own needs

5. Installation and HowTo use Guides for Clients for allmost all Devices (Editable by the Admin)

6. Speed Test: The Clients can perform an instant speed test of your current internet speed

7. WebTV: The WebTV is for securtiy reason forbidden for Test Accounts, only payed clients can use it.

8. The Support Center: Clients can sent directly to the Admin Support Requests.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtW1SDzuIb1eo5H22nwbC-A

Please Note:
This is only an advertisement, for details please contact the provider directly
!

-------------------------
Attention:
Anyone who distributes untrue and slanderous information about the product here that cannot be proven will be banned !
-------------------------

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

heiten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
sent in emails and still no info back

delphiniptv

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I recommend that you do not understand this nonsense, imagine that it will fall like xtream-codes, what are you doing? Again looking for software? The only software that is local is also the XTREAM-UI and is free. And it works great. regards

W

WMM

I recommend that you do not understand this nonsense, imagine that it will fall like xtream-codes, what are you doing? Again looking for software? The only software that is local is also the XTREAM-UI and is free. And it works great. regards
xcPanel is not an iptv software. Is a customer interface that works integrated with Xtream UI. :)

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

Attention:
Anyone who distributes untrue and slanderous information about the product here that cannot be proven will be banned !

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello I'm definitely interested in information that you can p.m. me.. thanks bro as always

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Attention:
do you think you will also work with emby and Plex when they integrate that also

Ruthless

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have some questions, I just signed up and am kind of lost..

1. SMS credits are $50 for 50, so does that mean I have to pay $50 to refill credits for every 50 trials customers set up?

2. Can I just not use the SMS system?

3. Is there a homepage to this, all I see is a client login screen. How do they get the trial?

4. Can customers log in and pay their bill? I read that they could but the admin approves it manually?

5. Can the installation instructions in client area be changed? Its showing outdated content like iptv smarters for IOS, etc.

6. Can I remove the ability for customers to change banquets?

Enog55

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have some questions, I just signed up and am kind of lost..

1. SMS credits are $50 for 50, so does that mean I have to pay $50 to refill credits for every 50 trials customers set up?

2. Can I just not use the SMS system?

3. Is there a homepage to this, all I see is a client login screen. How do they get the trial?

4. Can customers log in and pay their bill? I read that they could but the admin approves it manually?

5. Can the installation instructions in client area be changed? Its showing outdated content like iptv smarters for IOS, etc.

6. Can I remove the ability for customers to change banquets?

@illwill239, Your questions are great but I wish your questions are answered. I wanted Billing Panel different from WHMCS and the XC Panel seem a good fit.
Well...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock