Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question where to see which stalker version on xtreamUI

coolG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello, can somebody tell where to see which stalker version we have in my XtreamUI.
i have running R22B - Early Access, and all works fine, but maybe i will upgrade the stalker to a newer ministra.
for example we cannot use the 424 magboxes
just to see into this, i want to know which version of stalker we are running.
where can i find this bit?
thank you

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Your stalker version is a very old version based on the old old open source project.

You need to make some edits to your database and also two files I think from memory.

Search the forum as this has been discussed 100+ times already.

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i cannot found to this configuartion can you give as example forum souch links i souch bud nothing about stalker ?!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
i cannot found to this configuartion can you give as example forum souch links i souch bud nothing about stalker ?!
Literally search for Mag420 and you’ll find your answer of how to fix your issue. It doesn’t involve updating stalker version but a js file and a database entry.

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hello, can somebody tell where to see which stalker version we have in my XtreamUI.
i have running R22B - Early Access, and all works fine, but maybe i will upgrade the stalker to a newer ministra.
for example we cannot use the 424 magboxes
just to see into this, i want to know which version of stalker we are running.
where can i find this bit?
thank you

also the coreckt answer its like this

stalker portal sw showing its 5.30 lock like bud i think its 4.95 becouse until 5.0.0 have closed sourch code befor was open sourch
also i think its imposbil to change stalker portal sw fw on xtream codes auhso i have not found the config file becouse its decoded must be encoded from xtream codes

bud sure you can add and new mag devices to xtream codes with simpel using xtream ui its works and realy thare exist many other totrial to add any new mag device ..

i was sourch for the playback on menu setting and start in same channel after reboot this two setting missing on setting menu i not found the place to chnage to show in mag device .. and not sure how to make this becouse in orginal you can just play with config file...

kind regart

coolG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks for this, and all works fine so far on my servers R22B - Early Access, we added some security issues and all perfect. the only box i cannot add of any reason is the mag424, which is not a big issue. i am concerned about rumors, that infomir might send an update to all magboxes (most are set on auto update software) and then they only can be used with latest ministra modul. that might be only a rumor, but thats why we look into this.
as senkron24 says the stalker modul in all xtreamUI versions is encoded from xtream codes .....so its not that simple to update....
whats your opinion about this?
thanks for all opinions or solutions
coolG

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Getting 424 working is the same process, if you need the process search Mag 420 and repeat for 424 (they have multiple versions of 424 so include all).

Regarding the auto update there is also threads that touch on this and even (not sure if it’s for all mag boxes) a firmware file to be able to downgrade but this would depend on if your user is comfortable in doing this.

Easy answer is to get all your users to turn off auto update

coolG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks mate, turn off the autoupdate that might be the right move...... so are all xtreamui servers having old stalker versions?
do you know this?

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thanks mate, turn off the autoupdate that might be the right move...... so are all xtreamui servers having old stalker versions?
do you know this?
Yes. As it’s all based on xtream codes which used an old stalker portal that was open source.

XUI.one etc... I don’t know they “may” have updated it...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock