Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Vod sorting ??

jackjoni

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi there is a possibility to sort the vods automatically according to categories

jackjoni

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes of course I have to do it manually or is there an option where it now does it automatically

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yes of course I have to do it manually or is there an option where it now does it automatically
Then you must not have done something correctly. You prepare and set genre to be category. Then add content. Let TMDB match data and will match genre to category for you.

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
hi there is a possibility to sort the vods automatically according to categories
For me yes it captures details correctly when in a download folder but not from m3u file or am I missing something urgodafather

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
You repeatedly say vod cannot be "restreamed" which isn't entirely true.
The TMDB automatic sorting is only written to work with FolderWatch.

I have this issue more or less where I have ported the Series from one server to another, where I was not using the TMDB sorting and now am. So I created an extra 'Uncategorised' category and have mass edited the Series to that and have to manually assign categories as I go. However the series which are still being added via FolderWatch are now being nicely placed into TMDB categories.
n

Im not saying that it is impossible to restream VOD, just saying you shouldnt. There is nothing but problems for you on the horizon.

However you are better speaking to the developer of the panel you are using to ask for the extra functionality to be added where by it will filter the VOD through the TMDB categories for you or a way to make it so when doing a mass edit the 'Redo TMDB' part can place the VOD into the categories assigned in FolderWatch.

Last edited:

sc0tsman

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

I have this issue more or less where I have ported the Series from one server to another, where I was not using the TMDB sorting and now am. So I created an extra 'Uncategorised' category and have mass edited the Series to that and have to manually assign categories as I go. However the series which are still being added via FolderWatch are now being nicely placed into TMDB categories.

UGF isnt saying that it is impossible to restream VOD, hes saying you shouldnt. There is nothing but problems for you on the horizon.

However you are better speaking to the developer of the panel you are using to ask for the extra functionality to be added where by it will filter the VOD through the TMDB categories for you or a way to make it so when doing a mass edit the 'Redo TMDB' part can place the VOD into the categories assigned in FolderWatch.
Thank you for your concise and informative response.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You repeatedly say vod cannot be "restreamed" which isn't entirely true.
It absolutely is 100% true. How do you duplicate a stream of ON DEMAND content? You can’t! Tell you what, I will make a deal with you. Read all of my previous posts about it and react to them so that I know you’ve read them because if I have to break it down AGAIN because you’re too lazy to search it, then I’ll follow up with giving you a ban just for making me explain it all over again.

Short version you CANNOT RESTREAM SOMETHING THAT ISNT A LIVE (CONSTANT) STREAM!

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score

UGF isnt saying that it is impossible to restream VOD, hes saying you shouldnt. There is nothing but problems for you on the horizon.

This is absolutely incorrect!

Actually I am saying you can’t. The whole concept is a misconception. Basically it’s the equivalent of a jailbroken firestick. It’s a bullshit myth and anyone who thinks it’s possible is a fool for drinking the kool-aid.

In order to STREAM something, you have to be able to transmit the data from one point to another. With live (constant / active) streams you read, encode, and deliver. With on demand (static) streams you CANNOT do this without copying the content thus you are no longer re-streaming it because you’ve downloaded it onto your servers, encoded it, and now delivering that on demand content (static file) from your own server! The only other option is to run it direct which bypasses the copying, encoding, and delivering of the content and literally says “go here” providing all of your “restreamer” line information to the end user. THIS IS NOT RESTREAMING BECAUSE THERE IS NO “RE” (processing) OF THE CONTENT.

I am however stating that running direct streams is not only a security risk to your system and the one you’re getting it from, but it completely moronic as you do not have any way to control it whatsoever. Anyone can get a trial, get your bullshit “restreaming” information, and use it without you ever knowing for as long as your “restreaming” information is active and valid.

To summarize, if you can’t afford to run the content yourself, stop pretending to be mini admin and just sell for the guy that can. I understand it’s hard to grasp the idea that one can’t be in charge for everything, but it is a fact of the technology we call “iptv” and there is nothing that can change it.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock