Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Suggestion: Community Discord Server.

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Hey!

I did a search of the Forums to check too see if there was a community Discord server I could join:
https://worldofiptv.com/search/20943/?q=Discord&o=date

However nothing came up, but then also... Discord has seemingly never been mentioned?
Well, I'd like to put it out there and hopefully somebody like @redhat will read this and look more into it.

The benefits of a community Discord server massively out weigh the negatives. However you would need to be careful on how you decide to hook up the Forums + Discord as it can be a type of scenario where the Discord becomes used mores o than the Forums. I do know that there are Plugins for XenForo which make is simple to link a Discord and the Forums together making it even where by a member must be already registered on the Site to use the Discord. New Forums posts can be fed into the Discord so people can be notified when something new has been posted. Roles of the Forums/Discord can be worked together which is also nice.

Again there is a lot too think about and it may not be my place to be the one to think about them but I would just like to reach out and offer my hand if help is needed on the Forums or the Discord. Anyway - Thanks for reading. Hopefully something comes of this it would be nice to be able to speak to more members of the community in a closer quarter situation.

- Ian

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Lan,

Thank you for your kind Community Discord Server Suggestion. Basically, I'm open to new things. If it is useful for the general public and has advantages, I am disposed to start with it.

Unfortunately I have to admit that I have almost no experience with Discord Server. I have to familiarize myself with this topic firstly.

Can you tell me some basic advantages that were important to us as community ?

I look forward to hearing from you soon .

Reactions: Ian

Firez

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello Lan,

Thank you for your kind Community Discord Server Suggestion. Basically, I'm open to new things. If it is useful for the general public and has advantages, I am disposed to start with it.

Unfortunately I have to admit that I have almost no experience with Discord Server. I have to familiarize myself with this topic firstly.

I can help! My discord is red.#7353

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net

I will set-up a Dummy server and invite you once done - we can speak more about it once it is available.
Please bare with me though, I have quite the personal life at the minute so will try and do what I can in my spare time!

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
I have made a lot of progress with the Discord Server though I am the only member at the minute I feel as though It is ready to be used by the community!
At the minute this is completely unofficial but please come and check out the early-access!

https://discord.gg/hdF4APE

Hopefully we can start to pad out the channels with some Discussion and other stuff!

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock