Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Scripts for Optus Sports and Dazn Canada

fastsat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
let me know if you do get it i am interested as well

madgino

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Can you please explain
Hi,

Looking for scripts for Optus Sports Australia, and Dazn Canada please message if you can do/provide this thanks
When you say script, what sort of script are you looking for, can you give an example of a script for another service.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

fastsat

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
iptv script to fetch channels

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

madgino

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
as it says in the post optus sports and dazn canada
If you did have a script how many channels could you possibly fetch simultaneously with the one account - or do you plan on having multiple accounts. There are people using Kodi to watch Optus Sports, maybe go and speak to people on the whirlpool forum and see if they can shed some light if it's possible. I suspect they are using DRM, so don't know how you will get around that using a "script" as you put it.

I asked in my original of an example "script" because I keep hearing people talk about these scripts, but haven't seen an example of a working one.

The majority of the threads on this forum are people posting crap links, and people with no idea just saying "thanks" and giving likes..

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If you did have a script how many channels could you possibly fetch simultaneously with the one account - or do you plan on having multiple accounts. There are people using Kodi to watch Optus Sports, maybe go and speak to people on the whirlpool forum and see if they can shed some light if it's possible. I suspect they are using DRM, so don't know how you will get around that using a "script" as you put it.

I asked in my original of an example "script" because I keep hearing people talk about these scripts, but haven't seen an example of a working one.

The majority of the threads on this forum are people posting crap links, and people with no idea just saying "thanks" and giving likes..

The reason why you don’t “see” any is because there is not much of this business left to secrete.So everyone and there grandmother thinks they can be an admin and run an iptv company. So if you had one of the last tricks of the trade would you just be posting it for all of your competition to put in no work and just have it? Think about it bro!!!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock