Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Revamp LIKE system

Status
Not open for further replies.

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
Hello to all.

First of all, im on the forum for like 2 weeks and i must say that i have learned a lot from all of you guys.

There are many people willing to share their finds and scripts and help our comunity..

But there are many leachers out there who just want the goods with minimal effort...

I agree that the like count for download should be high.... but there is one problem....

Example.

I have provided a script for creating mysql user for remote acsess... i have set the like limit to 30...

In the last 4 days 78 people downloaded the file but my post and effort got 3 likes...

I think you understand where i am going with this. :)

So basicly can you add the option that the user must like the thread to see all the info for downloading ( like count and ect?) In this case the user must like the contributor for the content instead of just downloading the content if he has enough likes?

This is only my opinion,and i only want the best for the comunity. Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not a bad suggestion @obastik. Hopefully this one will get approved by @redhat. I think the least someone could do is give a (y) if they are going to take your offerings. The entitled ones and the leeches may have a problem with that but this is what I gotta say about that. ?.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hey,

i just add Hidden text until the user responds to the topic and clicks Like on this message BBCodes.

So if you add both BBCodes, the user has:

1. reply to the Topic
2. have to Like it
3. need enough Likes

You can use directly BBCodes

PHP:
[REPLYANDTHANKS]
[LIKES=3]Hidden text until the user responds to the topic and clicks Like on this message.[/LIKES]
[/REPLYANDTHANKS]

or use the the BBCodes Buttons:

Result will be like:
[REPLYANDTHANKS]

[/REPLYANDTHANKS]

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat is there a way to loose the "reply and" portion? that way there's not a lot of thank you posts. thank you for adding this by the way. i think it is great.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Minifreeza

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Can you remove this crap @redhat ?

People are already distributing likes and replying (in the hope to get likes) we don't need this feature that is more a waste of time than anything else.

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@redhat is there a way to loose the "reply and" portion? that way there's not a lot of thank you posts. thank you for adding this by the way. i think it is great.

yeh i can see that being a pain in the butt

i think it needs to be the other way around

users should need to have say 100 likes & also liked the post in order to view it replies are not really needed as most of them would just be simple thanks and stuff that way

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
Can you remove this crap @redhat ?

People are already distributing likes and replying (in the hope to get likes) we don't need this feature that is more a waste of time than anything else.
Why in the world is this crap? ok, the reply part is not needed, but to like the autor to see the like ammount needed is really a good thing because 80% dont like the authors post, but they have enough likes to see and download the content,and the autor has 0 benefit for those users.

Thanks @redhat

Minifreeza

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Why in the world is this crap? ok, the reply part is not needed, but to like the autor to see the like ammount needed is really a good thing because 80% dont like the authors post, but they have enough likes to see and download the content,and the autor has 0 benefit for those users.

Thanks @redhat

This is CRAP, you already get likes with even an "ok" reply to ANY thread, people give likes like nothing ! This is useless and it takes more time than anything to be FORCED to like and reply. Remove it please @redhat this is crap.

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
This is CRAP, you already get likes with even an "ok" reply to ANY thread, people give likes like nothing ! This is useless and it takes more time than anything to be FORCED to like and reply. Remove it please @redhat this is crap.
Yup you are right... the other day i shared the ltq 57 version hardcoded. And for now it has 1300 views... 60 coments 327 downloads and i got a BLAZING 30 likes... i really fell of my chair when i saw the like ammount. So if it takes a lot of your time to credit the author.. then continue to talk that this is shit and crap all you like... i bet you will get some likes for that to...

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
@Minifreeza and @obastik guys calm down.

@Minifreeza
  1. It's optional if you want to require a "LIKE and Reply" or not. You can still use the traditional "LIKE" method.
  2. It's definitely useful for newcomers who "hit the ground running," posting quality posts.
@obastik

I know where you are coming from, 100%. just remember that we all are entitled to our own opinions, Let's all be respectful here....

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz

@Minifreeza
  1. It's optional if you want to require a "LIKE and Reply" or not. You can still use the traditional "LIKE" method.
  2. It's definitely useful for newcomers who "hit the ground running," posting quality posts.
@obastik

I know where you are coming from, 100%. just remember that we all are entitled to our own opinions, Let's all be respectful here....

Ofcourse, no disrespect intended here @urgodfather . And i apologise if i was a bit harsh. Chears!

Minifreeza

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Yup you are right... the other day i shared the ltq 57 version hardcoded. And for now it has 1300 views... 60 coments 327 downloads and i got a BLAZING 30 likes... i really fell of my chair when i saw the like ammount. So if it takes a lot of your time to credit the author.. then continue to talk that this is shit and crap all you like... i bet you will get some likes for that to...

Oh, so you asked this feature in order to get more likes ? Isn't that against the rules ? @urgodfather
Also, it's not because a thread has views that everyone that viewed it has downloaded your thing.

@Minifreeza
@obastik

Why "reply" ? To spammers saying "Thank you for the share" or "ty bro !!" and have enormous threads with tons of page of thanks (like on other sites that I won't enumerate here) ? What's the point ?

& the like method is enough for newcomers that only wanna leech.. they'll most likely have to participate to get likes so I reiterate myself : this feature is crap.

SubZer0

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Not a bad suggestion @obastik. Hopefully this one will get approved by @redhat. I think the least someone could do is give a (y) if they are going to take your offerings. The entitled ones and the leeches may have a problem with that but this is what I gotta say about that. ?.
Is there a dislike button lol

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
Oh, so you asked this feature in order to get more likes ? Isn't that against the rules ? @urgodfather
Also, it's not because a thread has views that everyone that viewed it has downloaded your thing.

Why "reply" ? To spammers saying "Thank you for the share" or "ty bro !!" and have enormous threads with tons of page of thanks (like on other sites that I won't enumerate here) ? What's the point ?

& the like method is enough for newcomers that only wanna leech.. they'll most likely have to participate to get likes so I reiterate myself : this feature is crap.

For the reply part i totaly agree wth you, that is a bit much, but for the liking the author of the article, well thats another thing.

For the reply part i totaly agree wth you, that is a bit much, but for the liking the author of the article, well thats another thing.

This comunity is for sharing and helping each other to gain expertise and to...well get software and apps that cost to much...

The like system is designed (i think) in that way so that the users can share their findings with others,and contribute to the comunity in that way,and in return they gain acsess to other software and tutorials wich are harder to find.
By gaining likes from other members for making a post saying "WOW 100 likes for this" well to be honest...thats crap :)

And someone that put time and effort to find relevant material, or just using thein knowlage of coding to crack some software.... and they dont get credited just because the other user has enough likes.... thats crap as well.

Just for an example i recorded,edited,compiled,recompiled and uploaded the content and wrote the tutorial, and got 30+ likes, and for example you wrote 4 posts on the forum that had no relevant meaning to the subject other than "thanks i will probably get the likes in 2 years"

and your 4 posts got 160+ likes.

I rest my case. Chears!

Minifreeza

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score

This comunity is for sharing and helping each other to gain expertise and to...well get software and apps that cost to much...

The like system is designed (i think) in that way so that the users can share their findings with others,and contribute to the comunity in that way,and in return they gain acsess to other software and tutorials wich are harder to find.
By gaining likes from other members for making a post saying "WOW 100 likes for this" well to be honest...thats crap :)

And someone that put time and effort to find relevant material, or just using thein knowlage of coding to crack some software.... and they dont get credited just because the other user has enough likes.... thats crap as well.

Just for an example i recorded,edited,compiled,recompiled and uploaded the content and wrote the tutorial, and got 30+ likes, and for example you wrote 4 posts on the forum that had no relevant meaning to the subject other than "thanks i will probably get the likes in 2 years"

and your 4 posts got 160+ likes.

I rest my case. Chears!

Yeah, so basically, you'd want @redhat to remove the whole "get X likes to see the hidden content" and replace it by "like this share to see the content" ? One good thing of this forum is that you got to EARN your likes.

Many came before you, posted and had the likes they had, and there you are, complaining about having only 30 likes, well I'm sorry, that's childish, and people who posted before you didn't have hundreds of likes either, yet you're the first to complain about the way this forum works.

So I call it now, @redhat, don't ruin the originality of this forum and KEEP the "amount of likes" system !

Don't be like Null** & Crack** (yeah, I said it cause you seem to want that : like and reply to see the content, well that's not how it works here).

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
Yeah, so basically, you'd want @redhat to remove the whole "get X likes to see the hidden content" and replace it by "like this share to see the content" ? One good thing of this forum is that you got to EARN your likes.

Many came before you, posted and had the likes they had, and there you are, complaining about having only 30 likes, well I'm sorry, that's childish, and people who posted before you didn't have hundreds of likes either, yet you're the first to complain about the way this forum works.

So I call it now, @redhat, don't ruin the originality of this forum and KEEP the "amount of likes" system !

Don't be like Null** & Crack** (yeah, I said it cause you seem to want that : like and reply to see the content, well that's not how it works here).

Yup you are 100% right on the "EARN YOUR LIKES" part... im certain that the owners of the forum want that as well.

And NO i dont want Redhat to replace the like system. I didn't write that. So don't put words in my mouth.

I only elaborated my request for the revamp of the like system and the admin approved it. And i dont understand whats the problem? And im childish? Cmon.... everyone will get likes one way or another... some will get it with helpfull comments and posts... some people will get them being first to reply on a relevant post and some will get likes for stating they will have enough likes by 2023. I prefer to get them being helpfull on the forum. Thanks.

Minifreeza

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Yup you are 100% right on the "EARN YOUR LIKES" part... im certain that the owners of the forum want that as well.

And NO i dont want Redhat to replace the like system. I didn't write that. So don't put words in my mouth.

I only elaborated my request for the revamp of the like system and the admin approved it. And i dont understand whats the problem? And im childish? Cmon.... everyone will get likes one way or another... some will get it with helpfull comments and posts... some people will get them being first to reply on a relevant post and some will get likes for stating they will have enough likes by 2023. I prefer to get them being helpfull on the forum. Thanks.

What's the problem ? :

- @redhat didn't ask people what they think of it.
- You claimed that one of your shares had only 30 likes and in order to get more, you asked this feature which is a disguise and is against the rules.
- You should've just accepted things the way they were instead of complaining : no one forces you to share anything, if you get likes, you get likes, if not, deal with it.

As I said, this forum isn't new, people shared things and they haven't been complaining about the system and how things are done, only you did... :unsure:

obastik

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.obastik.xyz
What's the problem ? :

- @redhat didn't ask people what they think of it.
- You claimed that one of your shares had only 30 likes and in order to get more, you asked this feature which is a disguise and is against the rules.
- You should've just accepted things the way they were instead of complaining : no one forces you to share anything, if you get likes, you get likes, if not, deal with it.

As I said, this forum isn't new, people shared things and they haven't been complaining about the system and how things are done, only you did... :unsure:

Thats your opinion. and i respect it. Have a nice day to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock