Remove Recordings and Catchup buttons from Smarters v1.5.1

Place your Business Ad here !

Ian

Staff member
What have you tried so far?

Ian

Staff member
Using something like MT Manager apk with Bluestacks Android emulator for windows will make it easy enough to open the smarters apk and allow you too search for the text String in the Arsc aswell as the Dex.

Kobratv

Using something like MT Manager apk with Bluestacks Android emulator for windows will make it easy enough to open the smarters apk and allow you too search for the text String in the Arsc aswell as the Dex.
Thanks Ian. I've only been using APK Editor on my android phone. Would this make it easier and do you have a link to what you are recommending? I can out it on my PC.

Ian

Staff member
Thanks Ian. I've only been using APK Editor on my android phone. Would this make it easier and do you have a link to what you are recommending? I can out it on my PC.
you should be able to find MT Manager 2.8.6 (try and stay away from the crappy older VIP mods, they have less functionality than the free version of 2.8.x) somewhere on the forum just use search and Redhat wrote an Android emulator discussion thread not too long ago but I prefer Bluestacks, should be able to find that with a quick google search, its well-known.

Kobratv

you should be able to find MT Manager 2.8.6 (try and stay away from the crappy older VIP mods, they have less functionality than the free version of 2.8.x) somewhere on the forum just use search and Redhat wrote an Android emulator discussion thread not too long ago but I prefer Bluestacks, should be able to find that with a quick google search, its well-known.
Wonderful. Thank you very much.

Kobratv

So the point of Bluestacks is to just have the Android Emulator on your PC. Then use MT Manager or APK Editor to change everything?