https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Download movie database

Place your Business Ad here !

rob2k9

Warning points
hello i just upload my server there is gonna be more with the time but yearh it's a start <3 hope you enjoy

film is movies and serie is series

No quote

thank you for sharing this or the effort you have put it but it is mostly usless

from what i can see you are simply downloading torrents to the server anyone could do this in fact most people could setup utorrent on there server and do it them selfs in like 10 mins this would allow them full speed downloads from torrents where as downloads from your server may get slow if a lot of people start downloading from it

the only way i can ever see an index of listing being usefull is if you encode the streams in a better format right now standard mp4 is rather cumbersome an proper web ready encoded mkv or ts stream would be better

bitsbb01

Banned
Warning points
Very nice, i wont be able to use any as they nordic or danish.. we're english speaking only in this house.. lol

hbs2

thank you for sharing this or the effort you have put it but it is mostly usless

from what i can see you are simply downloading torrents to the server anyone could do this in fact most people could setup utorrent on there server and do it them selfs in like 10 mins this would allow them full speed downloads from torrents where as downloads from your server may get slow if a lot of people start downloading from it

the only way i can ever see an index of listing being usefull is if you encode the streams in a better format right now standard mp4 is rather cumbersome an proper web ready encoded mkv or ts stream would be better

It's a 10GBit network and it has 15K raid disk so it's not gonna slow down :)