Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question Issues with CMS StreamCreed Panel - Error 502 Claude Flare

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

I hope you're all doing well. Since this morning, several of my friends have been experiencing difficulties accessing the CMS StreamCreed panel. They are encountering a 502 error with the message "Claude Flare." Are there others here facing the same issue?

If so, do you have any insights into the possible cause of this error and whether a resolution is underway? Or, if someone has managed to resolve this issue on their end, could you please share any tips or solutions?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Best regards,

guetteur

Staff member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi

I hope you're all doing well. Since this morning, several of my friends have been experiencing difficulties accessing the CMS StreamCreed panel. They are encountering a 502 error with the message "Claude Flare." Are there others here facing the same issue?

If so, do you have any insights into the possible cause of this error and whether a resolution is underway? Or, if someone has managed to resolve this issue on their end, could you please share any tips or solutions?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Best regards,
Contact the support ?

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Contact the support ?
Hello

Thank you for your quick response. I did advise my friends to contact StreamCreed support, but unfortunately, they mentioned that the support experience has been less than satisfactory. Apparently, they haven't received any responses to their tickets, and it seems like there's zero support.

I'm reaching out here to see if anyone else is experiencing similar problems. If there are others encountering issues with StreamCreed support or facing the same 502 error with the "Claude Flare" message, it would help us understand if the problem is widespread or isolated.

Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

KingPegasus

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you for your quick response. I did advise my friends to contact StreamCreed support, but unfortunately, they mentioned that the support experience has been less than satisfactory. Apparently, they haven't received any responses to their tickets, and it seems like there's zero support.

I'm reaching out here to see if anyone else is experiencing similar problems. If there are others encountering issues with StreamCreed support or facing the same 502 error with the "Claude Flare" message, it would help us understand if the problem is widespread or isolated.

Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Tell him to ask the right questions. Explain what changes he did to experience this error. He's paying for a premium panel so he needs to contact support.

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Tell him to ask the right questions. Explain what changes he did to experience this error. He's paying for a premium panel so he needs to contact support.
I've already contacted StreamCreed support regarding the "Connection Timed Out Error code 522" on the CMS, but a solution is still pending. To check if other members have faced a similar issue, I wanted to ask here. Has anyone else experienced difficulties connecting to the CMS StreamCreed recently?

Thanks,

lamaindia

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, technical support is very bad and does not respond to us

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ayouyou

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Down for Maintenance (Err 3)

ERROR IN 1 OF OUR SYSTEMS - SERVICES ARE FUNCTIONAL

UPDATE 1 - 06:51 GMT TIME
Techs will soon give us the result of their inspection and we will proceed with our first tests. We will keep you updated

UPDATE 2 - 07:26 GMT TIME
First tests of main and backup systems in progress

UPDATE 3 - 07:31 GMT TIME
Main system is still down. Backup seems fine!

UPDATE 4 - 08:06
We will keep the backup server up, until we solve the issue that terminate our main system. Backup system is fully functional with full specs so it is almost the same!

UPDATE 5 - 09:48 GMT TIME
Everything looks stable. We will keep checking and informing you for some time and then ticket service will open again

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock