Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

IPTV Website Theme

C

cobracz

Hello everyone. I am new here and new to IPTV. I really want to become a reseller. I am having a really tough time trying to customize a website, is there anyone out there who may be able to help me out with a basic theme or template that I could edit? It would be greatly appreciated, like I said I'm new too tall this so if anyone has tips or pointers or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Not too say there may not be any talented Web designers on this website - but another option would be to check out websites like Fiverr where you can hire people for a pretty niche fee and speak to them about different customisation options.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new here and new to IPTV. I really want to become a reseller. I am having a really tough time trying to customize a website, is there anyone out there who may be able to help me out with a basic theme or template that I could edit? It would be greatly appreciated, like I said I'm new too tall this so if anyone has tips or pointers or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Excellent IPTV website templates have already been shared here, there are also a lot of members here who can help you.

You just have to search for something and be more specific about what you need !

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

lowkeys760

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I have built a few websites myself and have used the templates from this site as well. Hit me up and I can help get you started.

C

cobracz

Do you use wordpress and Divi, I started messing around with those a little, but I think it would be better to have the layout down and just tweak stuff from there as far as my skill level goes anyway lol.

C

cobracz

I guess I would say I'm looking for one of the WHMCSMARTERS iptv wordpress themes to customize as my own.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

mgdkasem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Excellent IPTV website templates have already been shared here, there are also a lot of members here who can help you.

You just have to search for something and be more specific about what you need !

please give me link for Excellent IPTV website templates ,,, i serch for him but i dont found any thing

thequestion

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Are you planning to produce more of a sales & package page, or do you want to integrate features like a web player? I have an egency license for everything in "astra ready sites and the elementor section of the landing factory. Lots of great sales content there, and it's all based off elementor which is a very easy builder to build out your site in wordpress. If you see something you like there hit me up and I can hook you up with a template.

mgdkasem

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Are you planning to produce more of a sales & package page, or do you want to integrate features like a web player? I have an egency license for everything in "astra ready sites and the elementor section of the landing factory. Lots of great sales content there, and it's all based off elementor which is a very easy builder to build out your site in wordpress. If you see something you like there hit me up and I can hook you up with a template.

call me bro in private

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock