Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial HowTo install Resellers Billing module for WHMCS.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions - Smart Reseller Billing Panel Module for Xtream Codes.

**IMPORTANT NOTE- Re-Captcha should be dis-abled**

Download the zip file from your Client Area
From here:.

Upload it on your Server and Extract it
We assume that you have installed WHMCS Instance.

1. Upload the zip file to your WHMCS Root directory (where modules, templates are placed)

2. Extract the zip files

3. Make sure your modules are uploaded on their intended places

WSResellerPanel: it should be uploaded /<whmcs-dir>/modules/servers/WSResellerPanel.

WSResellerPanelDashboard: It should be uploaded here /<whmcs-dir>/modules/addons/WSResellerPanelDashboard.

Enter the license key

1. In order to get your module working, you must enter the license key.

1) Add your license key - Login to Admin area > Setup tab > Addon Modules >XtreamCodes Reseller

CiLrRNIqN6MhfcYGctbotM_grjxIRM-RPKRIDp3zYmbtJmtVwrn9wqd5FJxxxjnWEzgm3Gg0lxso8yC1UZSZUkpCuh2_ilAd8RxKiojChNhxA7Qlf6y5rKN4jwwL1fmNanEWjN2E

Place R-xxxxxxx with your license key

FPyWDG-nPEzzmjChraE37o8Vtc5mBxvZKmY3PFyKgJ7JiN1SMBSJQW-Jov0Nm6eODDhya6oIV1z1WIjvnn-2WdgkpxEtQWzQ-Eh9B7lsCyWr6HEPqKLfo5-OZoN0q9euN7hqZRJT

2. Open this file and enter your license key in this file.

Activate the module
1. Login to Admin Area -> Setup -> Addons Modules

2. Find out our module "WSResellerPanelDashboard" and activate it.

3. You have to click on "configure" button to give the Access Control to your administrator

oCrbIfTHXyyrTIHGSJf5eVIe4eep7sQvYX4CawLrJEdAkM06TPp5_BXfZnMdxQHLZ0KDKUMOYH48_LAc_k3rsPNbsREWOcVRC4R0j8m_ZVIVy2FOg9xrh--lUciAKKwmO7Gw9hvQ

Make a Connection between Xtream Codes Panel and Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel
How to add Xtream Codes Server?

Or

How to make the connection between Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel and Reseller Xtream Codes Panel?

Or

How to connect Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel to Reseller Xtream Codes?

Or

How to link your Reseller Xtream Codes with our Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel

Note:Before making connection or adding server, WSResellerPanelDashboard modules must be installed with valid license key

Requirements: Should have following things before making connection

• Xtream Codes Reseller Panel Credentials:
✔Xtream Codes Panel URL

✔Reseller Username

✔Reseller Password

Step by Step instructions to make it quickly:

• Login to Admin Dashboard - (http://yoursite.com/<billing-panel>/admin)
  • Navigate to Setup -> Products/Services -> Products/Services
RiNtoR7UznXiAFmqgeu4Ya3j4NLMF-7zuURKxcTdu5ZwSIHGcryjoF0XczLCwJfm6Wb5tGOOVel-QpxvHdRzdPzbwiscaIEH7VBRkXR6SnA-x3d4SHH-fSX4Ira94rACynywFcdM

· Click on Create A New Group (skip if you have already created a group)

Z4Zh_o2bhzlU28phz3m7oN3qUrExHGF5ZKpmwXwsVpmSoTj1J8d-TAcNYcSi_m2r40I35qeR6ir_mVLcTY1jgLdKFRLE_RNHqo0VYVksvU8d_BKvGC5CuEcxi__g7jJeMoA5gCht

✔ Product Group Name= Anything (suggested: Free Trials )

✔ Product Group Headline - anything (eg. Select Your Perfect Product )

✔ Save changes (leave other things as default )

· Click on Add A New Product and enter the required fields

✔Product Type :Other

✔Product Group : <select your group you have created already> (e.g :Free Trials )

✔Product Name = Anything ( e.g - 1 Day Free Trial or 24 Hrs Trial m3u play list All Packages)

✔Product Description = anything that will show on order form for your customers

✔Welcome Email = IPTV Services Details ( IMPORTANT )

✔ Uncheck this option - Require Domain - (Important )

xMNz9XZ-h9P7N9P_K1YTZenhQtXaRpYppwMUvcT3Jtf5VE_g7A7JK7MITmWBB08C-tbvf1cyrjCGJmI2GnnK4OYP7dXsqzb65fM8jRmBuodSZhMnTAl9iCeZcmEGifF2R_8tZ3O5

✔ Click on the next Tab - Pricing

✔Payment Type : Free (For only Free Trial Products)

✔ Auto Terminate/Fixed Term = enter the number of days you want to give free trial ( e.g = 1 )

✔ Go to next Tab – Module Settings and configure it as :-

kwmKgR0Bwu-p7Lgd4caHewOH33-dC2LujlvKbEFWMZiGXohdDg5IHXtFxA8DchTnmLQh2WDD7bfj30rKV8fASwKy904bs8nzDIo7uOx2lGYw9AE_9p-OWaVMzfBaaSs9zEl1m-mi

· Module Name - Selec t “ WS Reseller Panel ”

• Product - Streamline - It refers – What type of product is this? what should be created once this product is ordered ?(Streamline, MAG Device)
  • Trial Package : Is this trial package? (For `Yes` see the text box for entering trial period)
  • M3U link: Tick to Show M3U link in the client area?
  • Select package: Here we can assign package to this product. Click on “Assign package to this product” then it will load the available packages then you can select accordingly. (No need to enter package ID manually).
  • Watch Streams : Tick to Show “Watch Streams” link in client area? When a user logs in their client area, they can see “Watch Stream” link that redirects to X.C Panel Client area and logs user in. (Web TV Feature)
  • MAG Portal link = optional if you want to show MAG Portal on the Client Area
  • Recommended -Click Here to Create Required Custom Fields : It will create required custom fields. (like Username )
  • Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed = For Free Trial ,you can set this option if you want to activate free trial automated as soon as customer places the order
  • Enter the required details
✔Enter – Xtream Codes Panel URL

✔Reseller Username - Username

✔Reseller Password – Password

✔Mag Portal – http://<yourdns>:<port>

✔ Save changes

mTS7eW0J65vMyw1evdH5JWlphzOQrDJc_TeeaJ-KgI1y-bGHbcat2PfvUZGxpJaXKMPnswRzuk6zLCieV04aX6JvVt0xcDUykFhc1juRWecE9Zv9XJkrPkFHZnAEgyS_6dMjxjuY

It’s all done.
  • Reminder of the rules. Don't post to say "thanks" use the ->>>> (y)
  • If you make post to say thanks, ->BAN
  • If you ask for likes -> BAN
  • If you post anything that is not English -> BAN. (THIS INCLUDES CODE, ERRORS, & COMMANDS) It's 2 clicks!
Let's keep this thread clean!

images

Last edited:

DarkyAbyss66

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions - Smart Reseller Billing Panel Module for Xtream Codes.

**IMPORTANT NOTE- Re-Captcha should be dis-abled**

Download the zip file from your Client Area
From here:.

Upload it on your Server and Extract it
We assume that you have installed WHMCS Instance.

1. Upload the zip file to your WHMCS Root directory (where modules, templates are placed)

2. Extract the zip files

3. Make sure your modules are uploaded on their intended places

WSResellerPanel: it should be uploaded /<whmcs-dir>/modules/servers/WSResellerPanel.

WSResellerPanelDashboard: It should be uploaded here /<whmcs-dir>/modules/addons/WSResellerPanelDashboard.

Enter the license key

1. In order to get your module working, you must enter the license key.

1) Add your license key - Login to Admin area > Setup tab > Addon Modules >XtreamCodes Reseller

CiLrRNIqN6MhfcYGctbotM_grjxIRM-RPKRIDp3zYmbtJmtVwrn9wqd5FJxxxjnWEzgm3Gg0lxso8yC1UZSZUkpCuh2_ilAd8RxKiojChNhxA7Qlf6y5rKN4jwwL1fmNanEWjN2E

Place R-xxxxxxx with your license key

FPyWDG-nPEzzmjChraE37o8Vtc5mBxvZKmY3PFyKgJ7JiN1SMBSJQW-Jov0Nm6eODDhya6oIV1z1WIjvnn-2WdgkpxEtQWzQ-Eh9B7lsCyWr6HEPqKLfo5-OZoN0q9euN7hqZRJT

2. Open this file and enter your license key in this file.

Activate the module
1. Login to Admin Area -> Setup -> Addons Modules

2. Find out our module "WSResellerPanelDashboard" and activate it.

3. You have to click on "configure" button to give the Access Control to your administrator

oCrbIfTHXyyrTIHGSJf5eVIe4eep7sQvYX4CawLrJEdAkM06TPp5_BXfZnMdxQHLZ0KDKUMOYH48_LAc_k3rsPNbsREWOcVRC4R0j8m_ZVIVy2FOg9xrh--lUciAKKwmO7Gw9hvQ

Make a Connection between Xtream Codes Panel and Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel
How to add Xtream Codes Server?

Or

How to make the connection between Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel and Reseller Xtream Codes Panel?

Or

How to connect Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel to Reseller Xtream Codes?

Or

How to link your Reseller Xtream Codes with our Smart Reseller IPTV Billing Panel

Note:Before making connection or adding server, WSResellerPanelDashboard modules must be installed with valid license key

Requirements: Should have following things before making connection

• Xtream Codes Reseller Panel Credentials:
✔Xtream Codes Panel URL

✔Reseller Username

✔Reseller Password

Where do we add the URL, username, and password?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

Elvirus

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
thats what i was searching for thx for sharing this with us

tecteleco

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. I write because I'm already going really crazy. I have my own xtream ui panel, I am the admin, and I want everything to be done automatically, I have resellers and I want billing to deposit the credits in the resellers ... I have been doing many tests, with 4 modules, 2 of whmcs smarters, 1 from xtream resell and another from mikkm ... the one from xtream resell and the one from mikkm work well, only if you configure it to give official lines of the packages you have configured in xtream, but it doesn't work well, to create resellers .... I have done millions of tests ... and they all go wrong ... whmcs modules do not even connect me on the server because it rejects mysql, everything is configured perfectly ... I go crazy in something else , and it is what I do not understand. Can you clarify one thing for me? I use whmcs, but I see that there is another panel on the smart iptv billing panel, what difference does it make? and how can i get it? I am very lost in this and I need help, because I am very interested in having it, because I need it. All your help will be very grateful guys.
I send photos of the panel that I have, and the panel that I say
Thanks you very much for reading this! regards

DV8

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to write this. I'm gonna give it a go.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock