https://www.streaming-servers.com/

HowTo How to install android apps on Fire TV (and Fire Stick)

rjubranjr

1 - In the main screen, in the top menu, go to Settings / My Fire TV / Developer Options / Parry third party apps, check on;
2 - Through the Home button of the control (small house) return to the main screen;
3 - In the top menu there is a magnifying glass, go there and produce the Downloader app, press Get and allow its installation;
4 - Open this app, it will ask for a URL already on the main page, put the link of your apk (http://something.xxx/name.apk) and click on GO;
5 - After the download it will ask if you want to install, install it;
6 - After installation it will ask if you want to open it, open it.

Thats it!

Place your Business Ad here !

dvbappx

Apps2Fire (Original) send aplication

The best solution

bojep

Advance Member
Banned
1 - In the main screen, in the top menu, go to Settings / My Fire TV / Developer Options / Parry third party apps, check on;
2 - Through the Home button of the control (small house) return to the main screen;
3 - In the top menu there is a magnifying glass, go there and produce the Downloader app, press Get and allow its installation;
4 - Open this app, it will ask for a URL already on the main page, put the link of your apk (http://something.xxx/name.apk) and click on GO;
5 - After the download it will ask if you want to install, install it;
6 - After installation it will ask if you want to open it, open it.

Thats it!
Amazing share thanks

bojep

Advance Member
Banned

The best solution

Amazing share thanks

SassyScript

Thanks for the steps! will this be a security risk for malware? Just curious to know

Skyblue

Easy way for bulk services. Get a dropbox to store your app. Makes a filelinked page and get your code and add what apps you want to share with people. Get people to Install filelinked on firestick via downloader get.filelinked.com . Give them you filelinked code. They can then install your apps from there

dailyupdates

Easy way for bulk services. Get a dropbox to store your app. Makes a filelinked page and get your code and add what apps you want to share with people. Get people to Install filelinked on firestick via downloader get.filelinked.com . Give them you filelinked code. They can then install your apps from there
i agree with the filelinked method as well as app2fire

nmbtvtech

easy fire tools. apk is also a good option if apps2fire fails

Ian

I was litterally about to reply to this thread with the same statement, this application is so easy to use and doesn't require fucking about with ADB, No "Downloader" apps, simple and easy to use. I'd recommend this to anyone with access to an Android mobile device who is looking to push Apps over to their FireTV devices.