Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Question How are IPTV sellers selling credits for so cheap?

IcyFoxTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
Loads of IPTV sellers you use on the more public forums and on social media seem to be able to sell credits and subscriptions cheap to people who want to become resellers, yet they have thousands of channels and movies. How is it profitable for them? if they need to pay source providers and server costs. I've never understood it, its almost like they are getting most of their streams free so they can charge low amounts and still make good profits. Are most iptv sellers just getting streams from something like a restream group? or are they even decrypting streams themselves and streaming them back out? I dont think any of them are paying legitimately for the premium channels and streaming them back out.

From my understanding, the whole structure of the business is like source providers at the top, who pay for streams legitimately and use hardware and software to stream it out. Then there is iptv sellers, who buy these streams and get them into their servers and sell it on to their customers. Then theres iptv resellers, who sell under these guys.

Im new to the whole iptv world and i've been researching into it a lot more recently to try and figure out how it all works.

I would greatly appreciate it if i could speak to someone who has lots of experience in this business and could explain a lot about these sort of things to me :)

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
They use overshared channels lists that someone who doesn’t have permissions to “resell for restream” share about.

There what most people refer to as shit lists.

IcyFoxTV

Basic Member
Basic Member
Reaction score
They use overshared channels lists that someone who doesn’t have permissions to “resell for restream” share about.

Whats a normal price for 1 credit if 1 credit = 1 month and 12 credits = 12 months? So the cheap iptv providers are getting channels from guys who are reselling channels from restream groups without their knowledge?

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Whats a normal price for 1 credit if 1 credit = 1 month and 12 credits = 12 months? So the cheap iptv providers are getting channels from guys who are reselling channels from restream groups without their knowledge?
Think of it this way:

Source Provider
|
1st Restreamer (Customer of Source Provider)
|
2nd Restreamer (Customer of 1st Restreamer)
|
You

The more Restreamer a before it hits you normally means lower/poorer streams do them having to go through multiple servers.

The closer you can get to stream provider the better streams (usually) and the more €€

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score

This is true in most cases, but does not always have to be the case. There are also large providers with own local resources or max. 1 hop.

ChickenWarrior

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
This is true in most cases, but does not always have to be the case. There are also large providers with own local resources or max. 1 hop.
Correct, it’s why I used normally & usually to illustrate that point 👍

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

gzowner

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Local is always the best..

As i run a service, i find alot of so call customers doing exactly what they arent suppose to do. Resell a 5 connection line and sell it as single to somebody up to the 5th line and the get another line.. Reason why most like us IP lock things down.. helps keep the rift-raft out and and people honest per say.

To the OP.. lot depend on source and how many connections one purchases.
1. 300 Channels aka Connections- Means i can have 300 connections/channels live at one time, 301 will buffer and making things go bad.
2. 2k channels, that is the full line of channels that is possible to watch. NOT all of them are live, they go what is call on-demand. Out of the 2k channels, mostly is stuff nobody watches but we carry to make our product look good. Most just carry fake channels that doesnt work at all, just to do that. Look good.
3. Go to back to the channels. If i make BBC live that counts as one connection on my end, but i can have 100 people connected to my panel watching that channel, but it only counts as one connection on the reseller panel. Make sense?

Credits counts vs cost per credit. This is where they get you. 1$ credit. check the credit count per package. some charge 3-8 credits per connection per month. So 1 dollar looks good but on backend it cost you 3$+ Cheap sites are in it for a quick buck and dont care about quality. They think that your a idiot and will just move on. Its only 5 bucks i lost. well you got nothing out of it but they did. Free $.
Quality service providers like me and bunch others, only care about that quality. Reason why most charge a premium rate because they have premium services on the backend. Like better servers, sources and possible communication.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock