Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Info external vod server howto

coolG

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello I want to ask how these external vod provider work. i have xtreamUI btw. And my own videoclub. Now I see videoclub is offered and paid per connections, and I would like to try but first I like to understand how this works.

Apparently you get a user-line with so many connections you can use. I cannot just try because I have my own video club with my own bouquets etc…

So it looks like i have to delete my own videoclub – bouquets to connect to an external server with a user line and then what? My users will connect on my xtream but the vod threw this userline and using the external vod server… will the bouquets from the external vod provider come up in the clients devices?

Hope I made myself understandable

Thanks for any info

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello I want to ask how these external vod provider work. i have xtreamUI btw. And my own videoclub. Now I see videoclub is offered and paid per connections, and I would like to try but first I like to understand how this works.

Apparently you get a user-line with so many connections you can use. I cannot just try because I have my own video club with my own bouquets etc…

So it looks like i have to delete my own videoclub – bouquets to connect to an external server with a user line and then what? My users will connect on my xtream but the vod threw this userline and using the external vod server… will the bouquets from the external vod provider come up in the clients devices?

Thanks for any info
You cannot restream vod. Do not be deceived. Use the search tool and read previous posts.

grupatnt2020

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks for any info
You probably have to use "Direct source" option on all the content you buy connections for. You can keep your own bouquets , and categories.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
You probably have to use "Direct source" option on all the content you buy connections for. You can keep your own bouquets , and categories.
Direct source is not restreaming and literally means you’re passing off whatever stream link you put in your panel. You have no way to control it and no way to prevent anyone from stealing your line and doing the same.

grupatnt2020

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Direct source is not restreaming and literally means you’re passing off whatever stream link you put in your panel. You have no way to control it and no way to prevent anyone from stealing your line and doing the same.
I know you can't restream VOD and what direct source means, but as I understood coolG asked how does that work if you get external VOD source.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Use the search tool and read previous posts.
You cannot restream vod.
So it looks like i have to delete my own videoclub – bouquets to connect to an external server with a user line and then what?
Do not be deceived.
My users will connect on my xtream but the vod threw this userline and using the external vod server…
will the bouquets from the external vod provider come up in the clients devices?
Do not be deceived.
You have no way to control it and no way to prevent anyone from stealing your line and doing the same.
You cant enforce user connection limits because the stream is direct sourced.
Thanks for any info
You have and I've explained it thoroughly many times. Take heed to the advice and be properly informed.
I know you can't restream VOD and what direct source means, but as I understood coolG asked how does that work if you get external VOD source.
What coolG has described is NOT an external VOD source. An external VOD source is one of two things:
  1. Resell for that source and let their systems manage individual user limits.
  2. Connect source with read only over some share (see my other threads) and pay for something that is attainable, measurable, and controllable by the consumer i.e. the one utilizing the external VOD source for redistribution purposes.

Last edited:
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

steve041

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score

Thanks for any info
actually a guy who leases vod servers that you can add to your existing main server as a load balancer and on your panel you would turn on folder watch and set it up to scan the hdd's on the vod server so it would auto add to your playlist with imdb info. over 35k movies and 4k tv series

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock