Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Tutorial Download MP3 Tracks Directly from Spotify

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Hey, Thanks for checking out the thread.

In this tutorial I am going too show you a nice little known Chrome Extension which allows you to directly download MP3 Tracks from htttps://open.spotify.com/ the Browser based Spotify player. There have been and are still a tonne of janky applications out there that claim to be able to download tracks from Spotify and even websites that will convert the Spotify playlist into a YouTube playlist - then download the audio from videos in that Playlist. This isn't good enough and apart from being spammed by adverts and pay-walls.. don't particularly work.​
However with this Extension I will explain too you how to install on pretty much any Web Browser on Windows and further guide you and provide tips on how to get the best from Spotify.​
All for Free!

And that is pretty much it for this quick Tutotial!

I'd just like to say thanks for reading through, I hope this helps at least one person and that they have fun Downloading their Music simply and easily!

Thanks!
- Ian

Last edited:

evoactivity

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Nice one Ian, source code included to, interested to see how this is being acheived.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Nice one Ian, source code included to, interested to see how this is being acheived.
I've tried a few round-about methods to download Tracks from Spotify, but as I say this is by FAR the greatest way I have come accross, elegantly integrates with Spotify itself.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

evoactivity

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I've tried a few round-about methods to download Tracks from Spotify, but as I say this is by FAR the greatest way I have come accross, elegantly integrates with Spotify itself.

Just tried installing, I can't install this onto chrome (macOS), returns Package is invalid: 'CRX_HEADER_INVALID'

• Wow

Ian

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advertiser
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
nwgroup.net
Just tried installing, I can't install this onto chrome (macOS), returns Package is invalid: 'CRX_HEADER_INVALID'

I sat here since I read that message thinking wtf.. I have updated the download link, I had linked to an obviously broken version.
My apologies!

evoactivity

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I sat here since I read that message thinking wtf.. I have updated the download link, I had linked to an obviously broken version.
My apologies!

Not to worry, I just managed to install it by using the Load Unpacked option when you turn on the developer options in chrome. Can confirm extension works just fine (and I prefered knowing the source code I could read is what I installed).

Great post Ian (noticed your also in Liverpool, what you doing still up lad? lol)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock