Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Dear Redhat

Abraxur

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Dear Members

I have shown enough tolerance so far, if you do not respect my decisions,
then I will do it in a different way!

I have remove the VIP membership again.
I will also remove the downloads where members has disussed about the required Like amount and has not respect my decisions!

From now I will without exceptions ban those accounts who do not respect the decisions of others.

Nobody is forced to stay here!

Those who want to stay must respect the decisions of others, if not you have to go, that's easy to understand.

What you think you can do against this ? thats the Internet, you cant control it no one can control it, if you do Hidden links for Likes its just easy go to one user Like every thread of him like as example 50 threads = 50 Likes then do new account 1 minute trashmail and do it on, so u can ban and ban and so on and you never will stop this abuse of this/your System cause you cant control the Internet.
You abuse also with Share Copyright Material from other Companys but you wanna have Respect to your Rules haha Sorry but i just have a Laugh for you about that

Ban me i keep Clean with it but i need to say that is Just a Joke to do what you do here. And if you dont post the stuff other ppl will do so no one care about.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
K

Kenxo

If they can wait collecting likes from requests than let them wait and ask for charity ....
In my opinion removing VIP section was bad decision , the only bad in VIP section was the high price...
I think the price from 10 backs is ok to enter VIP section and there you can make another rules of price for number of likes to buy if someone need it .. but in general entering a vIP section should be with small amount of price .. Let say 100 likes ... this price 300... this price and so one.. Take this only as discussion...

J

JoAodeDeUs

Dude, there's nothing much to me.
Needless is this topic.
The forum is his, he creates the rules.
Not good for you? simple reread this sentence:

"Nobody is forced to stay here!"

K

Kenxo

In my opinion removing VIP section was bad decision , the only bad in VIP section was the high price...
I think the price from 10 backs is ok to enter VIP section and there you can make another rules of price for number of likes to buy if someone need it .. but in general entering a vIP section should be with small amount of price .. Let say 100 likes ... this price 300... this price and so one.. Take this only as discussion...
I am just give my opinion ...If VIP section is back and someone want to be a VIP Member than should buy a VIP membership and take let me say ... 100 or 200 likes like credits from entering a VIP...from the first time of starting the VIP membership .. and after that make the other rules of buying Likes ..

K

Kenxo

Dude, there's nothing much to me.
Needless is this topic.
The forum is his, he creates the rules.
Not good for you? simple reread this sentence:

"Nobody is forced to stay here!"
I think the Forum is not belong only to him without the community , he can not do anything alone .. without others... without us .. he can ban all every day but still he is need from new members. and so one ...

K

Kenxo

I think the Forum is not belong only to him without the community , he can not do anything alone .. without others... without us .. he can ban all every day but still he is need from new members. and so one ...
He is here to help community and community to help him... that is the last about this topic to write from me thank you to all.. have a good day..

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
He is here to help community and community to help him... that is the last about this topic to write from me thank you to all.. have a good day..

Yes that my traget, whats do you understand under helping the community?
If member says only: "thanks" or "likes please" or "please give me likes"

Sorry but in my mind such kind of post doesn't help anyone! Such kinf of post are simply spam post to hit the required likes.

If only half of the members really would make the effort and read the rules, so then they would also understand what background intension of the likes !

Dear @Abraxur, i have banned now your account (s) because you are one of the members who grossly ignores the rules. You have opened here multi account, which strictly violated the Rules ! Goodbye !

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock