Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Request Coded IPTV Banana application, how to decode?

vini502

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello! It has an application "IPTV Banana" , but has an internal configuration that does not allow the use of other servers. Is it possible to edit and reconfigure the DNS of another server? If someone wants to help me.

DEBT TO THE APP LINK:

Last edited by a moderator:

nmbtvtech

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello! It has an "IPTV Banana" Application, but it has an internal configuration that does not allow users from other servers to use, is it possible to make an edition and reconfigure it with the DNS of another server? If anyone wants to help me.
Share the apk if you want help bro. the guys in this forum would need to look at the internal code of the apk in order to answer your question

vini502

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Publication edited

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com
G

guetteur

Olá! Possui um aplicativo "IPTV Banana" , mas possui uma configuração interna que não permite o uso de outros servidores. É possível fazer uma edição e reconfigurar o DNS de outro servidor? Se alguém quiser me ajudar.
DEVIDO AO LINK DA APP: http://xxxx
Hi,
Only english allowed here.
Pleas edit your post.
Thanks

Amater

Seller
Seller
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofiptv.com
Olá! Possui um aplicativo "IPTV Banana" , mas possui uma configuração interna que não permite o uso de outros servidores. É possível fazer uma edição e reconfigurar o DNS de outro servidor? Se alguém quiser me ajudar.
DEVIDO AO LINK DA APP: http://bit.ly/39mNLpL
Please only English.
Hi,
Only english allowed here.
Pleas edit tour post.
Thanks
@vini502 Please only English. Please take a few minutes to read the forum rules. I will now edit your post, in the future always hide the link you are sharing

Onlymeeee

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
That's got calls backs written all over it being smarters 2.2.2

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

B4N3

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hello! It has an application "IPTV Banana" , but has an internal configuration that does not allow the use of other servers. Is it possible to edit and reconfigure the DNS of another server? If someone wants to help me.
Very simple, just capture the request and response when logging in, you will have the server's response ... get the answer and edit it your way ... if you have any questions send me msg in private !!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock