Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Click to install skin

jafo666

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Need some help getting my one click skin working.

So for those of you that don't know when you create your Kodi fork you can input your wizard so its always in the app even after a fresh start.

Normally it works fine but i have renamed my wizard, the skin i have is an old one i've used for a while i think it was confluence and you copy the contents into the estuary file then rename from confluence to estuary in the addon file too as this is the Kodi default skin.

So i changed the wizard name in the home.xml file like this:

<content>
<item id="7">
<label>Click Here</label>
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin)">ActivateWindow(10001,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.WIZARDNAME/?mode=builds&quot;,return)</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin)">ActivateWindow(10001,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.WIZARDNAME/?mode=builds&quot;,return)</onclick>
<icon>-</icon>
<thumb>-</thumb>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoWeatherButton)</visible>
</item>
</content>
</control>

so when booting into your fork you click ok and it loads the builds menu.

But im guessing because the wizard is slightly different it doesn't like the shortcut.

Has anyone done this yet in Kodi 18? As i made this skin in 17 and was working with 18 till i updated the wizard. But its been a while i can't remember exactly how to do it from scratch,

I think you use confluence create the skin normally and copy the favourite shortcut into the home xml?

Thanks!

rob2k9

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
did you actually check your kodi legs to see there if there was any error?

As for using a kodi build that is just a stupid idea best to leave users with a blank kodi and install things them selfs

1. from a legal stand point its better for you
2. saves you the hassle of contantly updating things
3. users lern to install things them selfs and do things them selfs saves you a hell of a lot of support
4. you can test your build on every devices they generaly slow down kodi and devices a hell of a lot !!

its just all ways 100% best to leave kodi as is no builds just install what you need thats it have the users do all the work so they learn !

take this from a kodi dev aka me DevKong :)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock