https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Tutorial Cesbo Astra Forever Trial [Free Trial Never Expire]

jocajunior

I use cracked Astra for a long time, the problem with sharing is that they will sell, and that would be a shot in the foot!

but if any ASTRA CRACKED is published here on the forum I will publish mine too .....

Place your Business Ad here !

dreamsatru

I use cracked Astra for a long time, the problem with sharing is that they will sell, and that would be a shot in the foot!

but if any ASTRA CRACKED is published here on the forum I will publish mine too .....

;)

blackriderz

Staff member

just published with huge minimum likes :) if you fear :D

blackriderz

Staff member
In this tutorial I'm gona show you guys how you can use a 40 day trial license forever
Method discovered by me and tested working 1000% on version 5.64

No quote
are you got experience the cesbo restarted many times due can't connect to license server ?

xndroid

Cracked yourself, or got from somebody?

faakher

DareDevil
Staff member

it would be nice if you share yours as well ;)

On4sat

Advance Member

amazing share on worldofiptv membersšŸ¤

Ahkan

Banned
Warning points
i like this iptv panel thank you very much