Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Billing integration between Amember.com and Xtream Codes

Barraxcuda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we have been using Amember.com for IPTV billing for 10 years and we have perfect integration and custom module between Amember.com billing software and XtreamCodes.
If, do you need more information please contact me.
information for Amember and abilities please see www.amember.com
Thank you

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
it would be good if you can more details (maybe also some screenshots) about the features.

Barraxcuda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
sure, I can share my screen and I can explain how it works. Please contact with me with a direct message for skype info.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

ansarnomi

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yas it would be good if you can share your screenshots hare.

Barraxcuda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,
there are many features and they already sharing screenshots on their internet page. I think it is better than my screenshots.

( I can not attachments yet the cause of forum rules. "You can not upload attachments. You do not have enough posts yet."
I will share late from our billing system.)

Also, you can create a demo and test it.

We are not selling Amember.com billing. We have great integration between amember and Xtream-Code. we are using amember's Affiliate system. It works well and ticket systems My clients and resellers do not need to login to xtream code anymore for billing.

if you have any question about amember please ask on the forum or contact me.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Hi,
there are many features and they already sharing screenshots on their internet page. I think it is better than my screenshots.

( I can not attachments yet the cause of forum rules. "You can not upload attachments. You do not have enough posts yet."
I will share late from our billing system.)

Also, you can create a demo and test it.

We are not selling Amember.com billing. We have great integration between amember and Xtream-Code. we are using amember's Affiliate system. It works well and ticket systems My clients and resellers do not need to login to xtream code anymore for billing.

if you have any question about amember please ask on the forum or contact me.
The only place amember falls short is when it comes to a good reseller add on so that resellers could manage there customers, add and purchase credits etc. They do have the sub users add on however it does not really work like a normal reseller setup. You can add sub users to a main account and all sub user accounts subscriptions all expire at whatever time the master account subscription does. It would be nice if they had something more that worked like/with credits. I have looked and habe not found anything yet, any suggestions?

Barraxcuda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
The only place amember falls short is when it comes to a good reseller add on so that resellers could manage there customers, add and purchase credits etc. They do have the sub users add on however it does not really work like a normal reseller setup. You can add sub users to a main account and all sub user accounts subscriptions all expire at whatever time the master account subscription does. It would be nice if they had something more that worked like/with credits. I have looked and habe not found anything yet, any suggestions?

Amember does not work like XC with credits. it works like affiliate system. You sen use affiliate link to assign clients to the reseller. The reseller does not need to pay before sell. That's why resellers like it but all of the clients should the credit card. If you are working with real people for reseller maybe it is not useful but if you sell Affiliate Link URL works well.
it depends on your sales strategy.

Last edited:

Reality

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It's works together with Ministra and Flussonic? ?

Barraxcuda

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
It's works together with Ministra and Flussonic? ?
I never used it with Flussonic. It works well with Ministra. there is script between amember and ministra provides by amember. it connects between amember and ministra

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock