Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Warning: ATOZNULL SCAM WARNING: SELLING flussonic 20 crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanoiubogdan

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Website
google.cz
ATOZNULL SCAM WARNING: SELLING flussonic 20 crack

Hello dear members of the worldofiptv forum !

I have some useful information about a fake seller for you and I would like you not to repeat the same mistake as me.

Beware of this seller because I lost exactly $ 300 from the purchase of Flussonic Media Server 20.02 software.
and as you can see the image on his site is the one on the site which makes me believe that he is the same seller who has fooled many people with this Flussonic software.

I went to his site and asked for details about Flussonic 20 Crack, the seller said that it is the unlimited version and the activation is done on my offline server, only accepts payment through Bitcoin and installs my software after the payment is confirmed.
I trusted this seller because 1 year ago I bought several WHMCS modules from him worth $ 100 and it was OK.

After confirming the payment through Bitcoin he asked me for the data connection to the server through SSH and started installing Flussonic 20.02 using exactly this tutorial from our forum.

of course, this method did not work and for 2 days tried to install using this method but without success, finally installed exactly Flussonic 4.6.12 all from the worldofiptv forum and claimed that it is Flussonic 20.02 but with the old UI from 4.6.12 (beat me)

After all these unsuccessful attempts on his part, I asked for my money back and there all our discussions ended.
He never answered me and deleted my account from his site
Of course after accessing my server I was left with useful information that @redhat helped me to recover (thank you in this way @redhat) I identified the IP address of the seller and he was actually a member of the Worldofiptv site
so I found out that the @webiptv03 member cheated me with $ 300 and is a worthless man.
Next I will post all the sites I found that would be related to AtozNull and evidence how I was deceived

Sites owned by AtozNull:

The IP address of the seller who accessed my server:
Complete IP Address Details for 37.111.199.176

Bangladesh
Dhaka
The IP address corresponds with this member of the forum after his @redhat investigation

Below I have only the last conversation I had with this individual of nothing, a man without value and without soul
In closing, please avoid this seller because I would not want to get in my situation.

Chat on

Conversation started on : Saturday, February 29, 2020, at 14:17 (GMT+0)

[14:35] Stanoiu Bogdan: Name : Stanoiu Bogdan
Email :
Question : Mr. Atoz are you still here, have you seen the messages from me?
[14:36] AtoZ has joined the conversation
[14:36] AtoZ: Hello
[14:36] AtoZ: Yes i just see
[14:36] AtoZ: What issue
[14:37] Stanoiu Bogdan: I already wrote you in the ticket
[14:37] AtoZ: You mean UI issue
[14:37] Stanoiu Bogdan: Next I will use Flussonic Media Server 4.6.12, I have been using it for 2 years and it works fine.
As I said I can't test on the servers I already have in production (I can't afford this)
Please send me $ 280 to this address BTC 3LTcTtKd37m5QGL4xmhLd3UVdgviBpio9V
The $ 20 difference is for you that you tried to help me with this
Thanks and when you have the latest version of Flussonic tested and functional I will be more than happy to buy from you
[14:38] AtoZ: But you not see 4.6.12
[14:38] AtoZ: I already give demo v20.02
[14:39] Stanoiu Bogdan: The problem is Flussonic itself.
I have established from the beginning that you will give me Flussonic Media Server 20.02 crack without any limitation
[14:39] AtoZ: Yes
[14:39] AtoZ: I will send on ticket
[14:39] Stanoiu Bogdan: I have been using Flussonic 4.6.12 for 2 years and I know exactly what version you showed me
[14:40] Stanoiu Bogdan: In vain do we change the version names and the number because ultimately all Flussonic 4.6.12 is
[14:40] AtoZ: It's not old
[14:40] AtoZ: You can see on ssh
[14:40] AtoZ: Command
[14:41] Stanoiu Bogdan: You may be right but I can show you the version I use and it is identical to yours
[14:41] Stanoiu Bogdan: There is absolutely no difference between them and it does not have any additional features
[14:42] AtoZ: What you use it's not my problem i say i give you latest version Right?
[14:42] Stanoiu Bogdan: We both know what the Flussonic version is and what features it has
[14:43] AtoZ: You can install new then check http://ip:8080/admin2
[14:43] Stanoiu Bogdan: This guy is stupid, you try to tell me that Flussonic 4.6.12 is actually 20.02
[14:43] AtoZ: My ui default on flussonic
[14:44] Stanoiu Bogdan: doesn't look like Flussonic 20.02 at all, why are you trying to tell me it's the new version?
[14:44] AtoZ: You can see including 2 ui default
[14:45] Stanoiu Bogdan: Sir I ask you honestly, does your Flussonic version have a ondemand?
[14:46] Stanoiu Bogdan: Does your version have the cluster feature?
[14:47] Stanoiu Bogdan: or does your version have the IPTV feature that works with the Catena panel?
[14:48] Stanoiu Bogdan: These are features found in the new version
[14:49] Stanoiu Bogdan: We understand that you will sell me Flussonic 19.10 or the latest version.
Not that you will give me Flussonic 4.6.12 and claim that this is the newest UI
[14:50] Stanoiu Bogdan: In the end anyway you didn't give me anything, so I don't benefit from any file from you
Give me the money back
[14:50] AtoZ: We trying new ui
[14:51] Stanoiu Bogdan: Yes sir, but that doesn't interest me anymore.
This may take several days or months until the latest Flussonic version is resolved
[14:52] Stanoiu Bogdan: I gave you the money now and you said you gave me the Flussonic activation script
[14:53] Stanoiu Bogdan: This has not happened and your method no longer works.
Now please give me my money back because I need them, I don't want to think this will be a second scam (but this time $ 300)
[14:54] Stanoiu Bogdan: Before buying you said that AtozNulled did not cheat anyone
[14:55] Stanoiu Bogdan: I believed this and I want to prove to you by the end that it is and that you are a serious seller
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: Send me $ 280 to this BTC address
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: 3LTcTtKd37m5QGL4xmhLd3UVdgviBpio9V
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: for $ 20 buy a few beers from me
[15:04] Stanoiu Bogdan: Mr. Atoz, what do you say? Will you give me the money back?
[15:14] AtoZ has left the conversation

Thanks and I would like to take the appropriate measures against the user @webiptv03
If anyone has other useful information about this seller please post them here

Last edited:

makeitso

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Frost rule with me is ..
1 . Bitcoin upfront for software
Answer . never
2. PayPal upfront family and friends
Answer Never
That's just me am not sure about others but to part up front money without research and a good google is just asking for trouble ,

stanoiubogdan

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Website
google.cz
Frost rule with me is ..
1 . Bitcoin upfront for software
Answer . never
2. PayPal upfront family and friends
Answer Never
That's just me am not sure about others but to part up front money without research and a good google is just asking for trouble ,
These rules apply to me from now on

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

stanoiubogdan

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Website
google.cz
you can send me BTC or Friends & Family...... :)

Hey @stanoiubogdan you know the rules... hide the links.
@urgodfather I know the regulation and I would like to be able to respect it, but in this case I think that all the links in my post should be seen by everyone (including those who do not have an account on the worldofiptv forum yet).
All the likes in my post belong to the same seller and if anyone reads what I read, they will definitely not buy anything from him.
Nothing I posted does the hidden advertising for products or promotion.
Simply the world must be notified to avoid this scam without any value.

I apologize if I violated the rules but at the moment I am very upset about my loss and that the user @webiptv03 still has an active account on this forum.

urgodfather

Banned
Banned
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, since this forum doesn't block crawlers, all you are doing is helping their advertising. That's one of the reasons for the rules to hide links. Stick behind 1 LIKE and any member can see. Only the links, not the whole post.

1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

onlineiptv

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
dear, I have also been scammed with € 430, by a turk from turkey. skypename: iptv crack all panel & restream .. live: cspexchange.en their bitcoin name: There has been a request to withdraw a total of 0.0643039 BTC to
to an address of3F3h3JNdYr7M6DKhDzBrh2FbGE4FaJ5M9N look out for this person ..

Reactions: max

Bvandergrift87

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
ATOZNULL SCAM WARNING: SELLING flussonic 20 crack

Hello dear members of the worldofiptv forum !

I have some useful information about a fake seller for you and I would like you not to repeat the same mistake as me.

Beware of this seller because I lost exactly $ 300 from the purchase of Flussonic Media Server 20.02 software.
No quote
and as you can see the image on his site is the one on the No quote site which makes me believe that he is the same seller who has fooled many people with this Flussonic software.

I went to his site and asked for details about Flussonic 20 Crack, the seller said that it is the unlimited version and the activation is done on my offline server, only accepts payment through Bitcoin and installs my software after the payment is confirmed.
I trusted this seller because 1 year ago I bought several WHMCS modules from him worth $ 100 and it was OK.

After confirming the payment through Bitcoin he asked me for the data connection to the server through SSH and started installing Flussonic 20.02 using exactly this tutorial from our forum.

No quote
of course, this method did not work and for 2 days tried to install using this method but without success, finally installed exactly Flussonic 4.6.12 all from the worldofiptv forum and claimed that it is Flussonic 20.02 but with the old UI from 4.6.12 (beat me)

After all these unsuccessful attempts on his part, I asked for my money back and there all our discussions ended.
He never answered me and deleted my account from his site
Of course after accessing my server I was left with useful information that @redhat helped me to recover (thank you in this way @redhat) I identified the IP address of the seller and he was actually a member of the Worldofiptv site
so I found out that the @webiptv03 member cheated me with $ 300 and is a worthless man.
Next I will post all the sites I found that would be related to AtozNull and evidence how I was deceived

Sites owned by AtozNull:
No quote

The IP address of the seller who accessed my server:
Complete IP Address Details for 37.111.199.176

Bangladesh
Dhaka
The IP address corresponds with this member of the forum after his @redhat investigation

Below I have only the last conversation I had with this individual of nothing, a man without value and without soul
In closing, please avoid this seller because I would not want to get in my situation.

Chat on No quote

Conversation started on : Saturday, February 29, 2020, at 14:17 (GMT+0)

[14:35] Stanoiu Bogdan: Name : Stanoiu Bogdan
Email :
Question : Mr. Atoz are you still here, have you seen the messages from me?
[14:36] AtoZ has joined the conversation
[14:36] AtoZ: Hello
[14:36] AtoZ: Yes i just see
[14:36] AtoZ: What issue
[14:37] Stanoiu Bogdan: I already wrote you in the ticket
[14:37] AtoZ: You mean UI issue
[14:37] Stanoiu Bogdan: Next I will use Flussonic Media Server 4.6.12, I have been using it for 2 years and it works fine.
As I said I can't test on the servers I already have in production (I can't afford this)
Please send me $ 280 to this address BTC 3LTcTtKd37m5QGL4xmhLd3UVdgviBpio9V
The $ 20 difference is for you that you tried to help me with this
Thanks and when you have the latest version of Flussonic tested and functional I will be more than happy to buy from you
[14:38] AtoZ: But you not see 4.6.12
[14:38] AtoZ: I already give demo v20.02
[14:39] Stanoiu Bogdan: The problem is Flussonic itself.
I have established from the beginning that you will give me Flussonic Media Server 20.02 crack without any limitation
[14:39] AtoZ: Yes
[14:39] AtoZ: I will send on ticket
[14:39] Stanoiu Bogdan: I have been using Flussonic 4.6.12 for 2 years and I know exactly what version you showed me
[14:40] Stanoiu Bogdan: In vain do we change the version names and the number because ultimately all Flussonic 4.6.12 is
[14:40] AtoZ: It's not old
[14:40] AtoZ: You can see on ssh
[14:40] AtoZ: Command
[14:41] Stanoiu Bogdan: You may be right but I can show you the version I use and it is identical to yours
[14:41] Stanoiu Bogdan: There is absolutely no difference between them and it does not have any additional features
[14:42] AtoZ: What you use it's not my problem i say i give you latest version Right?
[14:42] Stanoiu Bogdan: We both know what the Flussonic version is and what features it has
[14:43] AtoZ: You can install new then check http://ip:8080/admin2
[14:43] Stanoiu Bogdan: This guy is stupid, you try to tell me that Flussonic 4.6.12 is actually 20.02
[14:43] AtoZ: My ui default on flussonic
[14:44] Stanoiu Bogdan: doesn't look like Flussonic 20.02 at all, why are you trying to tell me it's the new version?
[14:44] AtoZ: You can see including 2 ui default
[14:45] Stanoiu Bogdan: Sir I ask you honestly, does your Flussonic version have a ondemand?
[14:46] Stanoiu Bogdan: Does your version have the cluster feature?
[14:47] Stanoiu Bogdan: or does your version have the IPTV feature that works with the Catena panel?
[14:48] Stanoiu Bogdan: These are features found in the new version
[14:49] Stanoiu Bogdan: We understand that you will sell me Flussonic 19.10 or the latest version.
Not that you will give me Flussonic 4.6.12 and claim that this is the newest UI
[14:50] Stanoiu Bogdan: In the end anyway you didn't give me anything, so I don't benefit from any file from you
Give me the money back
[14:50] AtoZ: We trying new ui
[14:51] Stanoiu Bogdan: Yes sir, but that doesn't interest me anymore.
This may take several days or months until the latest Flussonic version is resolved
[14:52] Stanoiu Bogdan: I gave you the money now and you said you gave me the Flussonic activation script
[14:53] Stanoiu Bogdan: This has not happened and your method no longer works.
Now please give me my money back because I need them, I don't want to think this will be a second scam (but this time $ 300)
[14:54] Stanoiu Bogdan: Before buying you said that AtozNulled did not cheat anyone
[14:55] Stanoiu Bogdan: I believed this and I want to prove to you by the end that it is and that you are a serious seller
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: Send me $ 280 to this BTC address
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: 3LTcTtKd37m5QGL4xmhLd3UVdgviBpio9V
[14:56] Stanoiu Bogdan: for $ 20 buy a few beers from me
[15:04] Stanoiu Bogdan: Mr. Atoz, what do you say? Will you give me the money back?
[15:14] AtoZ has left the conversation

Thanks and I would like to take the appropriate measures against the user @webiptv03
If anyone has other useful information about this seller please post them here

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
actually they've gone from bad to worse.. 48 hours ago on their page it says that we have been hacked and lost everything... 2 days later they have a form with the same as this format and reselling everything over again... I left plenty of messages no reply / 10 modules gone. oh well it is what it is I guess.

stanoiubogdan

Basic Member
Basic Member
Banned
Reaction score
Website
google.cz
actually they've gone from bad to worse.. 48 hours ago on their page it says that we have been hacked and lost everything... 2 days later they have a form with the same as this format and reselling everything over again... I left plenty of messages no reply / 10 modules gone. oh well it is what it is I guess.
I am sorry for your loss, if you know of other popular forums I would ask you to make a negative post with this scam seller. Now from what I saw his main site turned it into a forum.
Try to copy the worldofiptv forum and of course other forums, this seller is good for nothing except he is very good at copy- paste

cdev

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss, if you know of other popular forums I would ask you to make a negative post with this scam seller. Now from what I saw his main site turned it into a forum.
Try to copy the worldofiptv forum and of course other forums, this seller is good for nothing except he is very good at copy- paste
Thanks! Truefully I hadnt really had a problem with them but of course towards the end. But Since XC-UI and joining WOIPTV and being more active and giveng a hand with my skills, I have found WOIPTV much more fun and interactive. Finally a place that talks our talk and much more "give, help, participate = like and recieve". In beginning didnt understand the "like" concept. Fast forward I totally do and respect it. Thanks for the reply and check ya on the flip side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock