https://www.streaming-servers.com/

Download Amember Billing Panel - SubUsers Addon For Resellers

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

I wanted to get this out as well. This will help you be able to setup affiliates or resellers in conjunction with the xtream-ui addon for aember:

Here is the download: SubUsers Addon for Amember
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

I made sure this time in the zip file the module-readme file is in there to show you how to install it.

Last edited:
Place your Business Ad here !

reaper9640

DevilsCode
Staff member
I wanted to get this out as well. This will help you be able to setup affiliates or resellers in conjunction with the xtream-ui addon for aember:

Here is the download: SubUsers Addon for Amember
No quote

I made sure this time in the zip file the module-readme file is in there to show you how to install it.
It's to use with amember

Raymond

can someone let me try to see how this works on their website ? as a memeber when registering....

i would really apreciate it.

heiten

thanks so much for the up load but after i load the file on to the server i do not see it in the drop down
pdown

pr3tty8oyfl0yd

thanks so much for the up load but after i load the file on to the server i do not see it in the drop down
pdown
What version of amember are you using? That does not look like the most up to date? Are you able to update to the most up to date and then re add the addon?

That being said, this is an actual "module" not really an add on or app. So once you have it out there it is installed and activated on the older version I believe. Look under the MISC add on section you may see it there. But like I said, If I remember correctly in the older amember versions it just activates automatically. So you should see a subusers tab under configuration