Welcome to World of IPTV

With

+23k members
+11k threads
+106k posts

we are the most popular IPTV community on the web. 

IMPORTANT NOTE:
WE HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED THAT TOO MANY DOUBLE FAKE ACCOUNTS ARE CREATED IN THE PAST.
TO PREVENT THIS ISSUE THE DECISION WAS MADE THAT IN THE FUTURE A ANNUALLY FEE 20 EURO WILL BE RAISED FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS.

Join now to the World of IPTV

Forum Rules

Before you start, check out the forum rules first

Account upgrade

Upgrade your account to get access to full features

Advertising

Would you like to place your advertisement with us ?

Resources Manager

Hundreds of IPTV scripts and apps are available for download

Advise?

sat-ire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
If you are going to remove posts could you please let your members who went to the trouble of posting them know that they have been removed, and more importantly, why.

A lot of work goes into my posts which are solely designed to help other subscribers know where to find football matches on the service I am subscribed to.

I cannot see what rule I broke; and it is also quite confusing as the first time I posted it was approved before being removed the following day.

Thank you for your time.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Such kind of advertising content threads we will not tolerate anymore

sat-ire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Such kind of advertising content threads we will not tolerate anymore

Thank you for your reply.

It is quite blatantly not advertising. Whoever originally approved my first post obviously didn't believe so either.

The posts are solely designed to help viewers find the correct channels through which to watch football matches.

No more.

No less.

Many people find the guides quite useful.

And, as I said, as a suggestion it would be very helpful to let people know that their posts have been removed, and why. This might save a lot of time at both ends.

As a final point - I have absolutely nothing to gain from advertising any service.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
Yes maybe your right, such kind of content may lead to unnecessary legal problems.
I personally do not want to have such content here, sorry.

sat-ire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
Yes maybe your right, such kind of content may lead to unnecessary legal problems.
I personally do not want to have such content here, sorry.

That's OK mate. I have no problem with your reasons - although I don't understand them as it is a site facilitating selling illegal content.

My posts simply list the channels showing football matches!

My main complaint was that I wasn't told my post had been removed - or why.

redhat

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chief Moderator
Reaction score
I am not responsible for the content that the users are offering.
I don’t accept links to pay server, some personal contact details and I didn’t accept also exaggerated advertising.

Honestly, I'm also thinking about whether I should close the subscription area completely.

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90€ 5Gbps / 180€ 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569€ Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350€ 10Gbps / 350€ 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349€ TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500€ 20Gbps / 700€ 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / €980 http://coronaserver.com

sat-ire

Extended Member
Ext. Member
Reaction score
I am not responsible for the content that the users are offering.
I don’t accept links to pay server, some personal contact details and I didn’t accept also exaggerated advertising.

Honestly, I'm also thinking about whether I should close the subscription area completely.
In law, the owner of a website is very much responsible for whatever is published on their website, so yes, you are very much responsible.

Or to put it another way, why do you believe that a list of channels showing a football match in a post you are 'not responsible for' would cause legal problems yet a load of threads offering highly illegal content would not, or are less likely to.

All of which is immaterial to the actual complaint, which you still haven't addressed ie the courtesy of advising members that their post has been removed, and why.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
AdBlock Detected

We know, ad-blocking software do a great job at blocking ads. But our site is sponsored by advertising. 

For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.
You can create a Account with us or if you already have account, you can prefer an Account Upgrade.

I've Disabled AdBlock